Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 22 Next »

SfynX

T2P

its a big shock for everyone, a very well respected soldier in the tf2 world has betrayed us all, his frags are fake and so is he.

but tbh at least its not the whole team that has cheated, much love to YYT!

Commander

Sad Day :(

Why he is still in your roster? kick his ass :)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

YYT should get the same if not worse punishment than Rejects got with the whole Mads fiasco, if they don’t it would be just ridiculous double standards.

Loco

Mayo

or they can give us our points back.
;)
or a rematch vs them :D
good luck with that idea………

kaidus

WiK?

Drama drama drama. You can’t trust kettering, never ever.

paixhaine

H!

Stop talking about double standards when they are already there, from ETF2L and from you all.

When people were ban by a bunch of self-proclaimed anti-cheat “professionals”, without evidence or even beginning of a proof that they ever cheated, you were all “CHOKE ON YOUR CHEAT AND DIE”.
There, you got a div1 player, banned by a well-known serious anti-cheat program that exists for maybe as long as you and your reactions are “NO WAY MY FRIEND CAN CHEAT” “OMG AEQUITAS MUST LIE” “THAT IS SO UNEXPECTED” “WAIT FOR PROOF” “HE PLAYED LANS”.

From ETF2L, double standards come from the time they are taking to solve this problem.
Anyone else would have been banned as soon as they were caught by Aequitas but here, they took the time of “checking” the ban, and even one full day after AnAkIn confirmed that the guy cheated, there is still no ban for boomeh and no default to YYT.

So, I’d like to see more ban from ETF2L and more “BOOMEH DIE!§”
kthx

EDIT: I want his head on a pike and his name written in big on a ETF2L news like everyone got.

Last edited by paixhaine,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

BOOMEH DIE

(How’s that?)

paixhaine

H!

pretty nice, but lacks a bit of passion !

fAiry

D.A
boys

BOOMEH DIE

(How’s that?)

someone, please, ban this tard

agron

Relic

Lol double standards paixhaine. I want you banned for a death threat just like cube got back in the day. I always boomeh was a nice guy. Too bad it was him who got busted. Hi arnold! :)

paixhaine

H!

I’m not talking about admins agron so I’m safe !

EDIT: and i actually have nothing against boomeh, i just find “amusing” how people can flame cheater friends and then act EXACTLY the same when the cheater is a div1 player/someone they know.

Last edited by paixhaine,

Oggy

Gay always seemed a nice guy even bought him a beer, shitty thing to do tho.

Makes you wonder who else is cheating if boomeh can get away with it for so long there is 99.99% chance that there is another well known playing in div1 cheating RIGHT NOW!

rtan

-9w-

Shame, when I talked to him he seemed like a really nice guy, obviously he still is, but you get what I mean.

Bubbles1

Why are you being all nice? This is a guy who bought the orangebox for a certain amount of money to shoot other guys represented by a pixel on the screen. Let it A.I. controlled or otherwise. Somewhere in his sick little twisted mind, he got the insanely pathetic idea that there actually are people who gave a shit how many of these “pixel-warriors” he and his messed up friends actually shot down.

Well, nobody does — and if they do, they certainly need help as well. Boomeh probably started out as this idiot-kid who pressed tab one time too many when playing, and ended up.. well.. at this point.

In real life when people cheat, they either get really badly beat up or they end up dead in some semi-remote location (they still do in Vegas, funny enough). People might consider computer-games not as important, which is probably true due to the (and I presume we can all agree here) large amount of semi-retarded people who reasons like above. That is, that shooting a character made of pixels on the screen in any way would matter.

However.

The very vast majority of people play games online as a recreational activity whenever (school)work and/or family “permits” so. In that perspective, people using cheats REALLY…. *clears throat* no, _REALLY_ needs a bunch of people jumping on their stomachs until their organs are in such a messed up state, there is no way they will survive for more than a month. And it will be painful. You do not fuck with regular peoples hobbies. That is so MEAN and EVIL!

Due to the very nature of cheaters, they are naturally pitiful creatures in real life as well. If you are one of them, consider quitting right away — you will only hurt your chances down the line.

From my active days in ETF2L/AC, I’d say there are more than a handful in div1 that are downright “suspicious”, it was probably just a very stupid mistake that actually got boomeh caught. Too bad this “Byte”-character had to fuck AC in the ass by showing off internal sites on LAN. Really, too bad.

In the end, one has to feel for Haunter and Coinz though (and the rest of course — but not byte), poor them :( Good luck to you guys and hope everything turns out okay.

best reply.

Last edited by Bubbles1,

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

great input

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 22 Next »