Forum

Teams Dropping During Season

Created 25th October 2009 @ 22:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »

seraph

rEJ

Its fine for a div2 side to drop out & then replace a div3 side that dropped!

So when rej drop because they get demoralized dealing with a div 2 side in there group, its ok for them to replace us in div5? At least some rej members used to be on our roster so we have more in common with each other than say Origine-Gaming or IDK ever had until this point.

Just putting it out there that we were looking to create the biggest roster on etf2l a while ago… Ci’s is pretty big right now… If we were to join Ci that would be 2 birds with one stone… Just gonna put that out there…

demsii

EPA

To be fair to exe people like halo aftershock and probably a few more haven’t played competitive tf2 they are an old tfc clan. Ask byte he used to suck so was in them :p

Yeah, because that is completely relevant if you got former div1/2/3 players playing with maybe 1 or 2 players that haven’t really played tf2 competitively before ..

Geegee logic.

And old tfc clan my ass, they never clanned together in that fashion in tfc.

Last edited by demsii,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

http://etf2l.org/teams/7657/
There’s another example of the win and cookies in this league. They’re clearly div6.

Grem – When the divisions were sorted, exe.cute (box3), didn’t have that line-up. They are clearly better than div6 now, through recruiting better players.

Last edited by d2m,

Oggy

Sorry Demourge I can’t read what you type because you’re too much of a twat

demsii

EPA

Sorry Demourge I can’t read what you type because you’re too much of a twat

I’LL RIP YOUR FACE @ LAN MATE.. oh wait, that’s your line, sorry.

JC

dont turn my thread into a flame fest, the topic is about teams dropping and what people think should be done about. not about who is going to rip ppl at lan

Oggy

You forgot to mention that you came into our clan mumble whilst we were in the middle of an official and fucked around for 10 mins or so pissing us all off and wouldnt leave hence why you sir are a massive retarded twat.

I stand by what I said to you on mumble.

P.S. You were terrible at TFC

P.P.S. You’re terrible at TF2

Last edited by Oggy,

demsii

EPA

Yeah, 1 =! 10 mins and you failed to mention that you kicked me for no apparant reason cuz we hardly said anything.

Sure thing hobbitboy, we’ll see :)

P.S. But always in better clans than you x(
“P.P.S” That hurts, brb, licking my wounds.

Last edited by demsii,

Oggy

Haha cmon then if you want a e-penis contest tell me this amazing tfc clan you were in because I didn’t even know you from tfc until you said ages ago in pickup channel that you played tfc.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

brb popcorn

Evil

Sorry TF2 is dead

P.S. Still dead
P.M.S Yep, still dead

Last edited by Evil,

ambra

how about teams dropping and being replaced by utterly different teams after playing 1 match and gifting a freewin to another clan denying the previous state of “dropped”?

thats right, in division 3D we have these idk frog people replacing the DROPPED idk gold people with a lineup UTTERLY different with only one man related to idk (not idk gold), claiming its “still idk gold with different name and players after recruitment” and leaving the previous matches (a defwin also) registered just like they are the old clan.

Leaving the fact that this whole thing has NO LOGIC whatsoever and its justified only by the UNEXISTENCE or SILLYNES of rules on this matter, the only thing I understand is how FUCKING CONVENIENT was this to the admins (we are busy derp), the NEW TEAM and the team who took the freewin

just great

demsii

EPA

Haha cmon then if you want a e-penis contest tell me this amazing tfc clan you were in because I didn’t even know you from tfc until you said ages ago in pickup channel that you played tfc.

ofc you didn’t ;)

matOo

how about teams dropping and being replaced by utterly different teams after playing 1 match and gifting a freewin to another clan denying the previous state of “dropped”?

thats right, in division 3D we have these idk frog people replacing the DROPPED idk gold people with a lineup UTTERLY different with only one man related to idk (not idk gold), claiming its “still idk gold with different name and players after recruitment” and leaving the previous matches (a defwin also) registered just like they are the old clan.

Leaving the fact that this whole thing has NO LOGIC whatsoever and its justified only by the UNEXISTENCE or SILLYNES of rules on this matter, the only thing I understand is how FUCKING CONVENIENT was this to the admins (we are busy derp), the NEW TEAM and the team who took the freewin

just great

Memento Mori

dont turn my thread into a flame fest, the topic is about teams dropping and what people think should be done about. not about who is going to rip ppl at lan

I reckon oggy would win tho

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 Next »