Forum

Teams Dropping During Season

Created 25th October 2009 @ 22:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11

Krakyn

rEJ

The spot belonged to the team of players know as idk.gold not the idk mgo. You had no right to control or dictate that teams position in ETF2L. Why is this so difficult for you to understand Oggy? If they had randomly changed names after folding, and therefore leaving idk?, you would have had no link to the folded spot in the division.

I have nothing against the guys in idk frog (and that they now wont be able to play is a shame, the blame rest solely with Kop for not doing his research and asking the pertinent questions and whoever in idk thought it would be a good idea to try this.

djc

d2f~

“You’re the childish ones, not me, I’m Oggy motherfucker, I’m an adult.

i hope u fold ;_;”

Psyche

And this thread was not made with the porpuse of having people from .idk? raging about some cheap move they decided it was funny to try out. So please, oggy and all the rest if you’ve got nothing to contribute to the original topic, go cry and rage elsewhere. What a terrible habbit this is…hijacking threads ffs. If you’ve got ideas to fix the REAL issue being discussed, I’d be thankful if you give your input.

Thank you.

Last edited by Psyche,

Oggy

The spot belonged to the team of players know as idk.gold not the idk mgo. You had no right to control or dictate that teams position in ETF2L. Why is this so difficult for you to understand Oggy? If they had randomly changed names after folding, and therefore leaving idk?, you would have had no link to the folded spot in the division.

I have nothing against the guys in idk frog (and that they now wont be able to play is a shame, the blame rest solely with Kop for not doing his research and asking the pertinent questions and whoever in idk thought it would be a good idea to try this.

How did we dictate the position the team was in? We recruited 6 new players and they joined the team that is all we did from my point of few the reason everyone is so pissed off about it is that everyone thinks they are some kind of super div1 clan which is very far from the truth, all the other reasons why people are pissed off could have easily been avoided or fixed. The fact is all we did was asked the admins to reinstate the team so we could get 6 players back on the roster which they said was ok.

I’m done arguing it’s finished we dropped like I said we can’t be arsed with the drama people complain when teams fold yet when we do something to stop that happening people still complain. I’d suggest that you play them in a few pcw’s just to show you that I’m pretty certain that with the lineup and how little time they’ve played together they will be div3 standard.

djc

d2f~

actually the majority of the objections brought up by the actual people in the division who care about this were “we’re X weeks deep into the season and they’re adding a new team?”

seraph

rEJ

rEJ are a shit div4 team who get carried by some lolrecruitments, and are astounded at the results we’ve gotten so far in div3. If we lost all our remaining matches we’d still be delighted with our results this season. The reason we have spazzed sideways is not because idk.frog would rip us new vaginas three ways from sunday.

Slliter

how much time does it take to lose your win points after the team you won against drops

zeizZ

Steev

nice necro

Painstouch

Quoted from zeizZ

nice necro

nice necro reminder

Dummy

Quoted from Painstouch

[…]

nice necro reminder

nice necro reminder reminder