Forum

Teams Dropping During Season

Created 25th October 2009 @ 22:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

could you not see that it was gonna cause some trouble, your roster clearly isnt in division3 standard so why cause the hassle?

The admins don’t really care though. They already showed that at the start of the season. What makes you think they would think about balance in the divs now?

Please grow up, We work hours and get paid nothing to try and make a fair and stable league where people can come and play good games of TF2, I dont see you applying to become an admin and trying to help to make it a better place.

And for the record when slick asked if idk? gold could re enter the league they still had 5 members, i said you need 1 more and its fine, I was never told that all 5 were leaving and that a div2 outfit would take there place. Now after that happened there was no rule to really take back what had happened(that will deffinatly be sorted after this loophole was found)
But due to clans refusing to play them we have no choice but to act(more to come on that)

I would like to ask 1 thing though, surely the skill gap between div 2 and 3 is not that bad, i mean your all fighting to make it to div2 so surely must be able to compete with some div2 clans ?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

could you not see that it was gonna cause some trouble, your roster clearly isnt in division3 standard so why cause the hassle?

The admins don’t really care though. They already showed that at the start of the season. What makes you think they would think about balance in the divs now?

Please grow up, We work hours and get paid nothing to try and make a fair and stable league where people can come and play good games of TF2, I dont see you applying to become an admin and trying to help to make it a better place.

A league with a division system that is obsolete and could have been fixed so easily at the start of the season. But that’s off topic, I hope JB will fix it for S7.

I would like to ask 1 thing though, surely the skill gap between div 2 and 3 is not that bad, i mean your all fighting to make it to div2 so surely must be able to compete with some div2 clans ?

It’s not about that. It’s about adding teams in the middle of the season. I’m pretty sure there are some div3 level teams on the waiting list. Maybe rawr shouldn’t have played div3 since the start of the season, they could have taken over some of the div2 teams folding.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

We are in week 4, There is no way we can get teams in from the waiting list anymore and expect clans to keep on schedule.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

We are in week 4, There is no way we can get teams in from the waiting list anymore and expect clans to keep on schedule.

But there is no problem adding a random team that just formed a couple of days ago?

Last edited by Koeitje,

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

That just shows how much you actually know about the issue though.
They was not added, a clan recruited them, There is no rule saying rejects can’t recruit 6 members right here right nowso same works for any clan. The only reason anything is being done is due to the sportsmanship of that div. and that is a very sad thing imo

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

That just shows how much you actually know about the issue though.
They was not added, a clan recruited them, There is no rule saying rejects can’t recruit 6 members right here right nowso same works for any clan. The only reason anything is being done is due to the sportsmanship of that div. and that is a very sad thing imo

But IDK? Gold already dropped, and they put in a team totally unrelated. This means if any team talks to the frenchies that dropped from div2 they can take their spot as long as they say “okay, we recruit you”.

Slick

Epsilon

They were reinstated, and Funkeh put AioR to leadership. :) But it doesnt matter…

Silly to say, before div2 was reserved to clans who actually did some decent stuff in div3…now it comes down to clans who can’t take any decent team on and HOPE TO GOD they get to div2 to only be thrown back to div3 after that. Thats exactly how clans die, too high expectations, and using any method to get there :)
You can stop the drama now! :D Frogs wont be there to intimidate you!

Last edited by Slick,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

They were reinstated, and Funkeh put AioR to leadership. :) But it doesnt matter…

It does matter. Because that is the reason they got accepted in the league again.

Oggy

children tbh members that we have recruited that apparently are so skilled you are too scared to play them and too scared to act like mature people.

Anathema

Don’t make this about something it’s not.
This is about a random team getting a slot because they were ‘recruited’, in the middle of the season, a previous div2 team.
Don’t start any “u scared” bullshit.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

guys it already says theyre dropped in the tables, but i’d rather see them taking over the spot of origin, arm3d or any div2 dropped spot for that matter, coz after all they did follow the rules (however they were a bit fucked up) and did nothing wrong at all

edit: I think they dropped themselves (not an admin decision), so all you guys should give this team kudos for that, and love em for not bashing you! :)

Last edited by Exfane,

ambra

glad to see most of you guys keep missing the whole point

for me it would be enough that anything like this ever happens again

paixhaine thanks for letting us know you guys think we all suck but I can assure you it was not at all about the challenge

Last edited by ambra,

djc

d2f~

I see your lack of arguments brought you to play the “derp” card but I’m afraid in this case its not going to help you and your friends: youre now just showing remarkable lack of comprehensive skills together with unexistent care for the rest of the teams and the players in this league (except obviously your own friends).

I would like to point out again that I’m speaking for all the teams in division 3D after I’ve spoke to EACH clanleader, so sir you can shove your “personal hate” argument up your arse.

…hope you play better than you pretend to be smart, I guess.

please don’t pull this idiotic shit ambra. yeah you came to all the clan leaders and spoke to them; you’ve also acted completely immature and acted like a dick the entire way including saying shit like
22:57 +ambra> they gonna get carbombed if not
while in our irc channel.

children tbh members that we have recruited that apparently are so skilled you are too scared to play them and too scared to act like mature people.

you’re the one who started acting immature about this so don’t even play that card, oggy. you even went to the admins and bitched because some of the div3d teams changed their names to “idk Gold [Dropped]” or some variant and this apparently IS THE MOST HEINOUS OF CRIMES. you’ve acted like a baby during the entire drama that’s come about over this, you’ve done nothing but further along the situation by sitting there making little pecks of arrogant, im-better-than-you comments.

Oggy

Sorry I’m the childish one when 2 clans in the same division as our 2nd team changed their names to ours? Ok

The whole thing is a joke the admins reinstated our 2nd team then we recruited players, nothing against that in the rules yet idk? gets slammed for it (for no fault of their own). Pretty much everything on here was aimed at idk when all we/they did was recruit 6 new players, don’t blame us for keeping a team alive cry about the rules or the admins we just did what we needed to not let the team disappear.

There could have been a solution to the problem such as taking away the points the other clans got from the 2 defaults against us at the start and idk? frogs still starting on 0 points but I guess that still wasn’t good enough for you guys.

In the end we can’t be arsed with the childish drama that everyone created so we dropped and fyi the team doesn’t have any soldiers on that lineup and half of them have hardly played together so I don’t know why everyone was so scared, and how HH2 acted in the official against them was just more proof of how childish people are.

Anyway gl for the rest of the season I hope you fold ;)

seraph

rEJ

http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-7256/page-5/?recent=114556#post-113069

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »