Forum

Non cheater player about to be banned. We gotta do something !

Created 17th October 2009 @ 18:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

Orb

is Addicted

Good job admins, continue with this shit actions and you’ll kill this game/league.

Anyways, a GOOD league needs a GOOD anticheat.

(Aequitas *cough* X-Ray *cough* Eirene *cough* Game-violations *cough* )

Period.

Anathema

Good job admins, continue with this shit actions and you’ll kill this game/league.

Anyways, a GOOD league needs a GOOD anticheat.

(Aequitas *SHIT* X-Ray *SHIT* Eirene *SHIT* Game-violations *SHIT* )

Period.

Fixed it for you :DDDDDD

Jonni

[FB]

I’m also his friend, he’s very cool. He can’t be cheater cause I talk to him a lot

IM CERIAL!!

Last edited by Jonni,

Ryder

lol harry cheater???

Abstract

sDs
chococlack

Harry is one of the best scouts that i have seen!

AzuNai

omg, harryhook cheater? you gotta be kidding admins, I meet him at Valencia´s lan party and he help me a lot with his tips to improve my gameplay cause I asked for when i saw him owning (he was near my sit)

INDIGNO

PERO ESTO QUE ES!!!!!!!!!!! ES UNA CONSPIRACION A LA GRANDE Y BELLA ESPAÑA!!!!

Last edited by INDIGNO,

Floyd

I’m in harryhooks clan, I was the one who gave the demo to wireplay, so he got banned for the granary demo since the fastlane one crashed.

I watched the progres of harryhook in tf2 and know him, he spends a lot of time on it, and improved slowly, and also he has always the same aim, in official matches, in pcw, in matches with aequitas etc.
But all this has nothing to do in this case, the only important thing is that harryhook got banned in wireplay for this game, so the question is did he use aimbot on this match?

Everyone can see the demo and judge for himself. I looked at the demo several times, I looked at every frag in slow motion, he hits sometimes in the middle, sometimes at a side and also misses a lot of shots without strange moves, I see nothing in his aim than a lot of hours of training.

Here is the original upload by harryhook to rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.com/files/291185945/Wireplay.rar.html

Here is a mirror on megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CXZEHSAS

Vali

-9w-

Ever since I played Harryhook on the dodgeball server I knew that sonofabitch was cheating. No way those right click reflexes are human.

Wait, he doesn’t play pyro in matches?

kur0

Ci

Harryhook is a skilled player

this is all

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Vali, please don’t start flaming. :( Tbh this quite reminds me of the abra case, where the demo that was supposedly from the match that got him banned was posted on the forums and nothing came of it. I doubt anything will be different this time.

Last edited by Rake,

Floyd

Vali, please don’t start flaming. :( Tbh this quite reminds me of the abra case, where the demo that was supposedly from the match that got him banned was posted on the forums and nothing came of it. I doubt anything will be different this time.

At the moment he is only banned on wireplay, and if I remember correctly ppl saw aimbot on abra’s demos

lork

Do you sit in HarryHook’s house to ensure he’s not cheating when he plays?

i sit a lot of times in sraam`s house and he`s banned XDDDD

Last edited by lork,

Kasuno

Deimos

Ever since I played Harryhook on the dodgeball server I knew that sonofabitch was cheating. No way those right click reflexes are human.

Wait, he doesn’t play pyro in matches?

Lol i was in mumble with him while playing Dodgeball, dont think its a cheater just a lot of hours spent on that game

Arnold

DAKKA

who is harryhook and why should we care if he gets banned from wireplay?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »