Forum

Non cheater player about to be banned. We gotta do something !

Created 17th October 2009 @ 18:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »

Light

Do you sit in HarryHook’s house to ensure he’s not cheating when he plays?

I’m not trying to be condescending in any way, but you also can never be sure that a player doesn’t cheat – unless you’re watching every game that they play from behind their back.

Note: This is an objective viewpoint and nothing more. I’ve always enjoyed playing against the players from your team in the past :) Harry has never struck me as a player who cheated.

I don’t play with him in his house, but I played with him a lot, and I’m repeat, HE ISN’T A CHEATER. He comes from cs, and he has dedicated a lot of time to TF2 and he has progressed a lot with his class, so he’s a very good player, but you think to he’s a cheater.

MY ENGLISH SUCKS TOO.

Thanatos

Tbh if Harry is banned it will not be the first time a spaniard is banned without a clear evidence of cheating.

As example: Sraam.
He used to shot walls and not the enemy at the beginning (I used to yell him at voice coms about it) and just cos he improved his skill he was banned.

gg admins :)

Last edited by Thanatos,

Light

Played lot of pick ups with him, never spotted anything weird. He doesn’t need cheats, he already has amazing aim.

+1

lee`

I ‘ve often played with and against HarryHook, and i can assure you that it’s impossible to use aimbot, and the clearest evidence is the demo that has posted Dorkan, with that demo HarryHook have been banned from the wireplay. I think it’s very sad to decide without having any idea of cheats. Justice please.

DinN

is Addicted

I´ve seen the demo, also I played with HarryHook some pickups and I can say that he isn´t a cheater.

It´s very sad that TF2 Admins confuse the skilled players with the cheaters.

Genmix

bobs

i dont think harryhook cheats tbh,
granted he is a sick sniper, but nothing out of the ordinary

eviLRaptor

Harryhook cheater?? lol…

com

I’ve seen the demo and I think he’s not cheater. In fact, I’ve seen worse things, and nobody was banned.

Anathema

lololol

berg

same happened to me

F_

A4

Harryhook it’s not a cheater

paket0n

Ridiculous action, harry is just a good player.

Akross

Eastbound&Down

i’ve seen the demo and i can’t see nothing wrong, just a kick-ass scout very underrated imo

huhystah

yup, harryhook is just a normal player :p

Sekhel

When will you guys learn? Admins do WHATEVER THEY WANT. Full stop.

They don’t need to release evidence, as in every just trial in a court.

And untill the community stops being populated by COWARDS and ENVIOUS kids (because someone who play better than them are not competition anymore), this will NEVER change.

tl,dr: It will be like as it is now forever.

(btw, only played a single war against HarryHook. He played awesomely in freight and fastlane as sniper – but, obviosuly, I have no clue if he ever cheated or not)

Last edited by Sekhel,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »