Forum

Non cheater player about to be banned. We gotta do something !

Created 17th October 2009 @ 18:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »

Dorkan

FB

etf2l, wireplay, esl and other team fortress 2 admins are the judges of our tf2 gaming careers, they decide if we are cheaters or not and they decide if we can keep playing or we have to leave because we have cheated.. but have we cheated? are they sure? Admins always say that they are 100% sure when someone is banned that is a cheater but you can’t be always 100% sure of something, I believe in good cheating admins but guess there’s one admin that doesn’t make things propertly and starts a ban-someone-campaign with a false proof or no proof. and other admins join the campaing by mistake.

I’ve made this post because wireplay admins have started a campaign against Harryhook a div 3 player, probably div 2 skill. He’s about to be banned of all leagues if that campaign is succesful, this is all because harryhook has upleaded a single demo that shows in my opinion a div 2 skilled scout, nothing in terms of aim you can’t get by training some hundred of hours. And admins say he’s aimbotting the whole map. WRONG

I play seriously since one year ago, I work hard for progressing into the game and into the gaming scene, when I’ve always thinked that I can be banned I always say, bah its impossible unless I use cheats, but is that true? we can’t be sure of that if a single player is banned by an admin’s mistake, that can happen again on us sometime in the future! and we’ll have to leave the game that we all love.

So to protect our gaming future from being in wrong admin’s hands I call you all to view the demo and defend this player from being banned. this is all the proofs admins have against him, now they can’t just hide the demos and say “he’s 100% cheater no comments”, now YOU can see the demo and here’s the proof they are (in this case) wrong and hope never again.

I’ve played matches much better that harryhook played that one, and there are people better than me, I’m not cheater and they aren’t also. I don’t wanna be banned in the future just because being skilled, much more skilled that admin/s that say harryhook is a cheater I believe.

thanks for reading this and support this post if you can. You can view the demo here
RAPIDSHARE http://rs514.rapidshare.com/files/294269343/1.dem
MEGAUPLOAD http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KE618Y95

Last edited by Dorkan,

codcrille

Fresh.

tf2 gaming careers

kaidus

WiK?

tf2 gaming careers

What’s wrong with that? “Careers” doesn’t necessarily point to making a living or earning money.

Light

He isn’t a cheater, he has skill and aim.

Last edited by Light,

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

etf2l needs an AC

Thanatos

Harryhook a cheater? LOL

fawwles

TSUN~

Harryhook a cheater? LOL

Kasuno

Deimos

I have benn playin with HarryHook since i began in this game.
He have top notch aim and he spend 5 about in TF2 every day.
Why someone who have kick ass aim has to be banned ? Because he plays div3, when he could play easily div2 ?
1 year ago, Dorkan was playing div6 and he had kick ass aim and im sure that if some admin had put the eye on him he could probably got banned cause ofc div3 scout cant play div6!
I hope he doesn’t get banned because im sure that if bybben would be playin div3 he could probably get acused of aimbotting

bad english ftw! :D

Keichi

Ill play with Harryhook a lot of times in gathers and mix. He’s not cheater, admins are wrong and cant ban Harryhook. Check your sources before judge players.

Regards.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Do you sit in HarryHook’s house to ensure he’s not cheating when he plays?

I’m not trying to be condescending in any way, but you also can never be sure that a player doesn’t cheat – unless you’re watching every game that they play from behind their back.

Note: This is an objective viewpoint and nothing more. I’ve always enjoyed playing against the players from your team in the past :) Harry has never struck me as a player who cheated.

Last edited by d2m,

Rele

they decide if we are cheaters or not

I loled

Mendietaaaa

TBNC

i have been playing with harry since he was a pubber, i have seen he improving his skill day by day, i have seen playing as demoman against good teams rocking as he does as scout, i played a lot of turris as soldier against him and he always dominated me . i dont see the point of baning people because there unknown or because a weird action on a war.

Dorkan

FB

Do you sit in HarryHook’s house to ensure he’s not cheating when he plays?

I’m not trying to be condescending in any way, but you also can never be sure that a player doesn’t cheat – unless you’re watching every game that they play from behind their back.

Note: This is an objective viewpoint and nothing more. I’ve always enjoyed playing against the players from your team in the past :) Harry has never struck me as a player who cheated.

I’ve been in his house and in valencia’s lan party with him, and he’s just that good, just what you can see in the demo. But this can also be a lie no? anything can be a lie, but that single demo you can download is all wireplay admins know for sure, and the demo shows nothing related to cheating.

Last edited by Dorkan,

ashi

k0

i have been playing with harry since he was a pubber, i have seen he improving his skill day by day, i have seen playing as demoman against good teams rocking as he does as scout, i played a lot of turris as soldier against him and he always dominated me . i dont see the point of baning people because there unknown or because a weird action on a war.

Last edited by ashi,

Watch

Played lot of pick ups with him, never spotted anything weird. He doesn’t need cheats, he already has amazing aim.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »