Forum

Feedback, freedom of speech and more.

Created 4th October 2009 @ 23:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

ilike2spin

RLM

Molehills turning into mountains means less space for everyone.

worth quoting imo

Oggy

I think you all need to turn your computers off and step outside for a few days or something, there is stuff beyond your four walls btw.

gryzor

I think you all need to turn your computers off and step outside for a few days or something, there is stuff beyond your four walls btw.

This is the internet, 25% are retards, 25% are under 16, 25% are trolls and the rest still have abnormalities. Most people switch between their “roles” when they leave the keyboard and step into that “outside” you speak of. Go figure.

miikka

[MIPC]
[MIPC]

25% are retards

Only 25?

exm

If what gryzor says about Deltron and all that money stuff is true, well that stinks, but I doubt there’s anything any of us can do about it. As someone said earlier, such threads only destroy the unity in any form and could eventually break up all the community apart.

Anyways, I believe that expression “less QQ, more PEWPEW” was created for this day.

flushy

P.O.P

“less QQ, more PEWPEW”

Xantraz

8===D

Someone write me a brief of everything that you wrote here :3

Last edited by Xantraz,

Gubbins

Op4

+1

Great post, but guess what… Nothing’s gonna happen D:

I cba replying to the key points of this topic because I can’t keep up but there will be an article going up on Resupply at some point today (fingers crossed.. :D) with an “inside view”.

Dunc: You suck at deadlines

dunc

infs
dp.

Dunc: You suck at deadlines

http://www.resupply.eu/index.php?site=articles&action=show&articlesID=24

Blame weqo ffs he’s slack.

Last edited by dunc,

kaidus

WiK?

Page won’t display properly in chrome QQ.

NeoN

boys

text on the wall
*** I WAS THERE ***

dunc

infs
dp.

Page won’t display properly in chrome QQ.

Tell me about it. I couldn’t even edit his article because I use Chrome :D

JimmyBreeze

k^m

The

code and its variations is what ruins resupply in chrome, it’s been like that for months.

Mr.Magic

TBA
ZOS!

cool story bro

No but seriously, seen this so many times before. A pissing contest between forum admins and forum members. This is what happens with all tiny, inbred-like internet communities.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7