Forum

Cheaters second chance

Created 23rd September 2009 @ 09:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

berg

Perma bans are win. Nobody wants cheater crawling around and trolling your matches. Keep them banned.

VAC status: ban(s) on record | ?

Last edited by berg,

n00ne

Perma bans are win. Nobody wants cheater crawling around and trolling your matches. Keep them banned.

VAC status: ban(s) on record | ?

Aww , do i sense jealousy? Nice try berg , ain’t trollin me hacker.

Sekhel

As Norris said, perma-ban will only make things worse.

It’s like going to jail – when you are out again (if the punishment was right), you paid your debt. If no one ever offers you a job because you’ve been in jail, you will probably become an active criminal again – after all, you have no choice, you tried to be honest, but no one accepted you.

God I hate when people compare game situations with something from real life. Nobody gives a flying fuck about the prison system , it’s a game – suck it up. Cheated? – Perma ban.

Perma bans are win. Nobody wants cheaters crawling around and trolling your matches. Keep them banned.

LOL best retarded comment on this forum… Someone with VAC bans on record being an extremist against the so-called “cheaters” (which some certainly are and some certainly aren’t).

Perma-ban to n00ne plz

Anyway, you miss the point, whatever your (completely useless, as you have bans on record) opinion is.
The real point is: perma bans will only make things worse.

n00ne

That ban is on a fucking 10 yearold game that I don’t play for more than a year smartass. And you better shut the fuck up unless you have a valid argument to my opinion.

Norris

lol buuut cheaters are cheaters??? they don’t deserve a fucking second chance right? hahaa

Last edited by Norris,

Sekhel

That ban is on a fucking 10 yearold game that I don’t play for more than a year smartass. And you better shut the fuck up unless you have a valid argument to my opinion.

Cheated once, perma-ban. Perma comes from permanent, get it? Like, forever? Ad aeternum?
No second chance.
Once cheater, cheater 4 life, isn’t it?
And it may be a 10 year-old game (or not), but your steam account has 1,5 years… So, it means you cheated recently.

And just by the way, YOU cheated. The guys that were banned, certainly some cheated, certainly some didn’t.

Best self-ownage I’ve seen in ETF2L tbh…

Oh, and i have a valid argument and I and countless people here already posted it (learn to read or learn english. Or grow up, that should also be ok). And it’s not a matter of opinions – whatever someone wants perma bans or not, what matters is the real effect.

Last edited by Sekhel,

AnAkkk

About people who thinks that LANs are cheat free, I guess you don’t fellow CSS news. Maybe you should try googling ventrilo.exe, and also look for the cadred article about it.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

n00ne

Best cocky-son-of-a-bitch on etf2l tbh. I never said I actually cheted did I? You should get your facts straight boy before you go into arguing about things you have no clue about. But that’s what kids like you do , right? Spend your days tourmenting others on the internet , you owned yourself just now , not me.
If your stupid ass didn’t know there are more than one way to get a vac ban , and it just proves how much of a troll you are that you start to argue about things you dont know _anything_ about.

I’d suggest you keep your pimpled ugly little face out of this before you humiliate yourself. And grow the fuck up.

David

Best cocky-son-of-a-bitch on etf2l tbh. I never said I actually cheted did I? You should get your facts straight boy before you go into arguing about things you have no clue about. But that’s what kids like you do , right? Spend your days tourmenting others on the internet , you owned yourself just now , not me.
If your stupid ass didn’t know there are more than one way to get a vac ban , and it just proves how much of a troll you are that you start to argue about things you dont know _anything_ about.

I’d suggest you keep your pimpled ugly little face out of this before you humiliate yourself. And grow the fuck up.

Im guessing by the way you snapped you arent much older and trollier than him?

As someone said earlier it is not a good idea to perm ban on the first attempt, im sure there genuinly are people who want to get back into playing after their ban. Temporary bans enourage reform and makes the player older + wiser when they return. Lessons well learnt or failing his second chance maybe an actual perm ban.

berg

and it just proves how much of a troll you are that you start to argue about things you dont know _anything_ about.

same goes to u

FADe

lmao at n00ne completely contradicting himself. brb hypocrite

n00ne

lmao at n00ne completely contradicting himself. brb hypocrite

Not at all. I don’t feel like a cheater and I’m sure as hell I’m not one. I really couldn’t care less about what you think. Besides , the supposed cheaters do get a “second chance” after their ban is over anyway , so this topic is pretty much useless.

Last edited by n00ne,

compton

cvx|

Hahahaha n00ne :D~~~~

antyjc

2ne1

stop digging yourself a hole n00ne.

Sekhel

stop digging yourself a hole n00ne.

Let him continue, it’s allways fun :D

Anyway, all said, humilliation done, I’ll move on…

Last edited by Sekhel,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »