Steve

defo NO

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

we will see:
# Netsky: (League Admin) – .#mtf – Letzebuerg | said:

September 6th, 2009 at 6:13 pm

next news post as there are still a few “issues”.

fJack

k^m

fan limited to 2? wat

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

here it is

Netsky

<3 che

finally someone acknowledging me :D

zodiak

Hope they will ban this weapon! Its already banned in pickups isnt it?

RaCio

GoT²

Specially for you koeitje: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiXLS7OpWWc

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Crime rates have risen 15% since the FaN was released.

Confirm / deny Koeitje?

kaidus

WiK?

Not being funny but it’s a pretty lax job that a 3 month old issue has been left until a few weeks before a season starts to be resolved.

Just ban that shit. Whether you’re for or against the fan, you liked the game without it, but not everyone likes it with it. Solved it for you!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

fan limit 1 because it gives more variation to tactics.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Not being funny but it’s a pretty lax job that a 3 month old issue has been left until a few weeks before a season starts to be resolved.

Just ban that shit. Whether you’re for or against the fan, you liked the game without it, but not everyone likes it with it. Solved it for you!

Yeah, you’d think they would post the updated rules before the season sign-up. That’s why I thought it was limited to 2…

zodiak

fan limit 1 because it gives more variation to tactics.

LOL!! That is just ridiculous! Playing FaN means the scout who carrys it needs no skill!! Not any! Its just fucking imba!

Btw why everyone is complaining about is not that in pcws or officials some teams played with 2 FANs, not it is because they used to play with FAN Limit 1 … so there was 1 scout with scatter and 1 with FAN!! And that is already the thing why people hate it, so i guess there was never a thought about 2 FAN scouts or shit and its just fucked if you dont ban that weapon …. think about that! Leave FAN Limit 1 , ppl will still complain because nothing changes …

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

I like the game more playing with it.
I don’t want to be playing the same vanilla game that came out 2 years ago… today (It will get boring… quicker).
I like the game to be updated with more viable tactics and strategies available to teams and players.

Simple fact is, nowhere near 50% of scouts are using the FaN at this time. If the gun was too powerful, it would be a neccesity to use the weapon over the scattergun. This is not the case. I’ve seen many awesome scattergun scouts who simply suck with the FaN because they are much more effective at sustaining a constant stream of damage on the enemy than deploying hit and run tactics.

You don’t ban a weapon because it’s annoying to fight against, that’s really dumb ;p You would ban a weapon because it becomes the only viable option a player can use to remain effective. Even if people did consider the FaN to be more powerful than the scattergun (Which they don’t since the majority of people wouldn’t use a weaker weapon just to make a statement), the scattergun still has many advantages and uses over the FaN. Just watch that meatshot vol2 video from carnage and count the number of killing sprees that would be impossible to accomplish with the FaN.

End rant.

SfynX

T2P

tbh i dont rly mind it too much but its a real pain in the butt with the gravity effect it has. if be happy if it didnt do it and just had the damage. even if it does do a 1clip solly kill.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »