Forum

FaN limited to 2 in S6?

Created 6th September 2009 @ 20:05

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

Vali

-9w-

wut?

Pretty sure it’s just Gryzor being Gryzor. What Koeitje was saying (which was pretty obvious if you have half a brain) is that FaN is not a problem in the states because the majority of people think it’s too cheap to use. Here however most people don’t not use it out of principle but are happy instead to abuse it’s cheapness, hence a lack of honour from the majority that isn’t found in the US TF2 scene. I think it’d be pretty moronic to think that Koeitje was trying to claim that FaN-users and non-FaN-users lack honour here and that everyone in the US had honour regardless of whether they used the FaN.

A little bit of intelligence would go a long way to helping people not think of you as a moron Gryzor, as would laying off the (in this case unwarrented) abusive comments help improve people’s perception of you as an admin.

Edit: “Perhaps we should do with you like you advocate for the FAN, ban things on a personal whim that are annoying but actually have not done anything wrong?” <- Exemplary admin attitude there ladies and gents.

gryzor

Vali: This was actually quite enjoyable until you had to be all tiresome and boring. Your lack of sense of humour is appalling. What makes it truly frightening though, is that you actually mix in the “admin” stuff in it. I’d also like to remind yo…

Oh, why do I bother. Fuck this shit.

seraph

rEJ

If you dislike people bringing up your admin status in the context of your abusive comments you should probably stop using your admin status to intimidate people you have a personal problem with, tbh. It’s kinda immature and inconsistent.

Vali

-9w-

Vali: This was actually quite enjoyable until you had to be all tiresome and boring. Your lack of sense of humour is appalling. What makes it truly frightening though, is that you actually mix in the “admin” stuff in it. I’d also like to remind yo…

Why do you bother, stop derailing this thread with personal attacks.

Back on topic discussing the FaN please.

Largos^

PRO

Why do you bother, stop derailing this thread with personal attacks.

If you dislike people bringing up your admin status in the context of your abusive comments you should probably stop using your admin status to intimidate people you have a personal problem with, tbh. It’s kinda immature and inconsistent.

Back on topic discussing the FaN please.

Pretty sure it’s just Gryzor being Gryzor. What Koeitje was saying (which was pretty obvious if you have half a brain) is that FaN is not a problem in the states because the majority of people think it’s too cheap to use. Here however most people don’t not use it out of principle but are happy instead to abuse it’s cheapness, hence a lack of honour from the majority that isn’t found in the US TF2 scene. I think it’d be pretty moronic to think that Koeitje was trying to claim that FaN-users and non-FaN-users lack honour here and that everyone in the US had honour regardless of whether they used the FaN.

A little bit of intelligence would go a long way to helping people not think of you as a moron Gryzor, as would laying off the (in this case unwarrented) abusive comments help improve people’s perception of you as an admin.

Edit: “Perhaps we should do with you like you advocate for the FAN, ban things on a personal whim that are annoying but actually have not done anything wrong?” <- Exemplary admin attitude there ladies and gents.

I’m sorry, page 7 of this thread was just appalling. The above are quoted because I can’t put into words what a douchebag you are, Gryzor.

But I can try.

You have given the largest and most stable TF2 league a bad reputation with your personal attacks, arrogant attitude, and double standards. You are always eager to start e-drama when it’s the duty of an admin to defuse such situations and mediate conflicts. You hide behind your admin powers with an attitude of disdain for all those around you, even those who present clear and well-reasoned arguments without a hint of flame.

I hold these truths to be self-evident. That all forum-dwellers are endowed by their ISP with certain inalienable rights, that among these are bandwidth, lulz, and umbrage from admin abuse.

If I met you in real life I would have no choice but to slap you across the face with a glove. For you sir, are a cad.

Ban me if you must (I know quote trains are your kryptonite, right?), but just know that others will continue to be keyboard cowboys fighting for great justice on these interblogs.

I bid you good day, sir.

Back on topic: FaN limit 1 sounds appealing to me.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8