Forum

gullywash in primary map pool? :< oh shi

Created 6th September 2009 @ 17:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

eoN^

nvc, no offence mate but everytime i see youve posted in a topic its been a whine about Gryzor, we get the point i think its time to stop now… If you dont think he should be an ETF2L admin why not apply and try and do something constructive rather than all this whining…

gryzor

@kaidus:

Haha! No, of course you didn’t!

I shall not feed the troll :D

@eon: Yes, and now he will spam 100 posts in the forums about it.

Anyway, it was my personal view on the subject of “massive amount of updates to maps” — somehow, I don’t think we need a “AMOUNT OF NEEDED UPDATES TO A MAP TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL”-department.

Largos^

PRO

Anyway, it was my personal view on the subject of “massive amount of updates to maps” — somehow, I don’t think we need a “AMOUNT OF NEEDED UPDATES TO A MAP TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL”-department.

Of course you don’t. And nobody is requesting that. But the proof is in the pudding.

Through rigorous playtesting and constant tweaking, Gullywash has become one of the best 5-CP maps ever made.

Just look at the teamfortress.com blog. Valve playtests daily and makes hundreds of little changes each iteration. Nobody is clamoring for outlaw or hillside to be in the map pool because they haven’t been updated in months. More updates and tweaks to a map ALWAYS MAKE THE MAP BETTER!

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Through rigorous playtesting and constant tweaking, Gullywash has become one of the best 5-CP maps ever made.

I’ve never been a fanboi (or fangurl even) of gullywash, but i’m fairly competent good games will come of it.

Gullywash has become the best 5-CP map ever made. :)

skinnie

TCM

wtf ??
are u guys playing a different gullywash than me ?

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

wtf ??
are u guys playing a different gullywash than me ?

stop playing worselands :DDDD

Arnold

DAKKA

due to the amount of different iterations that wouldn’t surprise me skinnie

h0stage

:3 guys looks like we already have an answer:

cp_yukon and cp_waste will get a poll if they should be included to the map pool or not.

so we have to wait.
p.s. hostage, dont disgrace my pants. who are you, btw? :X

oh sry mrs fame i’m nobody, btw u disgraced ur square pants even without my help… yeah, go on crying…

gully ftw !!!!!1 yukon ? maybe..

julieN1

cQr

gully wash is a cool map, much better map now than it was in the early stages. and it was pretty awesome in the early stages.

yukon is dogshit, really. played it when it wasn’t official, hated it. many people told me to give it a try after it became official, i do see improvements but it still is shit. i mean, stuff like 5 different entrances in 4th point? are you kidding?

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

5 different entrances?
I only know 3 and I played it over 5 hours

eoN^

yukon seems to be an acquired taste that i dont have…

I think gullywash is better than badlands mainly because heavy is COMPLETELY viable on it, because heavy can get there before the enemy caps and you can hold the lower area and cover the point with stickys etc from underneith.

I wanna play ig_gullywash with 2nd + middle and intel on second… would be EPIC! ;D

kaidus

WiK?

I really don’t understand the appeal of yukon. Can someone please explain what makes it a good map? Gullywash seems to be the best of a relatively bad bunch. Get hillside in and fuck all this crap.

Also, gry, genuinely not trying to troll. Just think you should put more effort into reaching resolutions instead of being right.

minimoose

I would say yukon will have serious issues in 6v6, pretty easy to cover all the entrances without the team splitting up at all (defending cp 2, and also attacking cp 2 from cp 1). Although I’ve only played it once or twice, and that was on a pub, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Never played gullywash.

iQue

keso

Yukon has gone through a lot more 6v6 testing than any of the other recent maps have (even waste has been played a lot more than gullywash, but mainly in NA) and it’s perfectly competitively viable… but of course everyone has a different opinion of it.

I for one have never thought granary was anything special. :D

i mean, stuff like 5 different entrances in 4th point? are you kidding?

What the hell are you talking about

Arnold

DAKKA

i had no idea you kept track of the amount each custom map has been played over the past few months.

Could you provide me with some more information please.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »