Forum

gullywash in primary map pool? :< oh shi

Created 6th September 2009 @ 17:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »

Blade

You’ve got to be kidding me :[
Gullywash compared to Yukon is trash!!!
Don’t you agree with me? Than you FAG, soz :<
No, really, guys, this map doesn't deserve such praise, only because its creator is div 1 player.
Remind me last time when you were ignoring official cp fast-rush map from valve?
This NEVER has happened before! So why are you doing this now with a such good map?!
I'm not saying remove gullywash, you can continue to idolize Arnold!
But make it ninth map or put it on dismal FASTLANE place!
Tnx for attention.

Bun

GM

It’s an awesome map, shush you.
Yukon in primary pool would be great though, I love that map. :)

Crink

-9w-

Oh shit, a map that isn’t granary or badlands… what do we do?

Arnold

DAKKA

i don’t think most of them even know i made the map…

and maybe it gets praise because it’s a good map? or would that be too silly?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

I hate yukon, it’s annoying and really chokey, then you get to mid for sniper rape – yay!

I’ve never been a fanboi (or fangurl even) of gullywash, but i’m fairly competent good games will come of it. It’s not there because the creator is in whatever division, it’s there because it’s not that bad of a map. It has pretty much evolved from badlands, which everybody seems to love enough, so really deal with it is all I have to say.

Fastlane has it problems, but if we removed maps that had problems we’d be playing badlands all season zZzZZzZz. The map did get a little rework since original release so the spawns are entirely screwed, only slightly :p

Blade

i don’t think most of them even know i made the map…

and maybe it gets praise because it’s a good map? or would that be too silly?

Arnold, this is my IMHO, plus:

Im not saying remove gullywash, you can continue to idolize Arnold!
But make it ninth map or put it on dismal FASTLANE place!

I hate yukon, it’s annoying and really chokey, then you get to mid for sniper rape – yay!

Mate, yukon is very cool, i didnt also realized that immediately! :]
Play moar pcw on it.

perry

[MIPC]

Remind me last time when you were ignoring official cp fast-rush map from valve?

Which map was this?

Rele

I’m sorry, but this statement just made you lose your right to be taken seriously.

kaidus

WiK?

Fair enough if you don’t like gullywash, but yukon is nothing short of complete and utter trash. Argument falls flat on it’s back at that first hurdle so /thread.

ambra

implying yukon or gullywash could even remotely be good

I am sorry, but no

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Yukon > gully IMO, but get rid of well / turbine and put yukon in its place :<

Blade

Yukon didn’t deserve to be ignored for those few hundredths of points in vote poll!
Plus, i repeat, its an OFFICIAL map!
Soz for my english :<

I’m sorry, but this statement just made you lose your right to be taken seriously.

No, really, guys….

Just joking.

iQue

keso

I agree that yukon should be added to the map pool (can we just get rid of well already?) but gullywash is also an excellent map and I would hate if it didn’t get any playtime.

Blade

I agree that yukon should be added to the map pool (can we just get rid of well already?) but gullywash is also an excellent map and I would hate if it didn’t get any playtime.

+1 for well

Archangel

amg

Gullywash is awesome map, dont be silly. But I want yukon too :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »