marco
¤_¤

fixed maps would ve been a dream tbh

Si^

T2P
[PG]

yeah yukon is a shock why not in main :(

UncleZombie

In My Humable Opinion cp_yukon should stand in the same line with other fast rush maps like cp_fastlane, cp_badlands etc. because of the balanced sides and interesting control points decisions!

tarmo-

<3 Fruit

In My Humable Opinion cp_yukon should stand in the same line with other fast rush maps like cp_fastlane, cp_badlands etc. because of the balanced sides and interesting control points decisions!

thats why community chose gullywash instead of yukon?

Blade

:3 guys looks like we already have an answer:

cp_yukon and cp_waste will get a poll if they should be included to the map pool or not.

so we have to wait.
p.s. hostage, dont disgrace my pants. who are you, btw? :X

U-die

Fuck Yukon & Gullywash. I want Obscure!

eoN^

Gryzor, are you serious? Im meaning everyone else thats whining, fair enough you have a fair bit of work there but what do you expect to get it on a league?

Christ, if someone disagrees with you try making an argument without the whole “im such a cool guy and everyone else is a clueless bastard argument”.

My message was more directed at the people who whine after having to upload it to one server every week or so.

Seriously though, please calm down a lil…

Also re-read and reply to this: Will the end result (cp_gullwash, the final version) be worth 12 betas and rc’s? I think it will be…

GangsterAlgot

That’s because you don’t have to download a .rar-file to a windows machine, unpack the shit, repack it with blockzip2, upload it to a remote *nix-host with a scp-application, edit three textfiles, move it into place for dist-point (download), copy it into maps-directory, unpack it and then start all over again because a new version was released (edit: oh, forgot, have to soft-link 4 files as well since maps are never stored in the actual maps directory, so extra fun there!)

\begin{off topic}
Gryzor, you fail to see the point about *nix-systems. This looks like an awsome opportunity to write a handy lil’ script. Yes, writing the script will surely take more time than to just do it. But that’s besides the point. You run *nix because you can write a script that does it for you. Bash (or your *sh of choice) ftw!!!
\end{off topic}

byte

LOL Udie! :D :x

Yukon is an okay map esp on cp2 and cp1 however cp3 is the total opposite of what competitive 6v6 is all about its WAY to big it's almost as bad and as big as cp3 on fastlane…. sniper heaven, also to add even more insult to cp3 the roof where the bridge is above cp3 is accessible so a soldier can stand on it lol the amount of aerial and ground area to cover is just way too much. If it was tfc and we had hand held concs then i'd say np =)

I think Arnold did the community a good favour with providing his map, overall the map is at a good standard really and i wouldn't mind it soo much as a soldier or a scout :P, so gratz to him :x

Cheers

Byte

kaidus

WiK?

ETF2L should really introduce some sort of public relations official so admin input actually helps instead of just pissing everyone off.

That or gryzor could remove the 12 inch steel rod from his japseye.

Netsky

[offtopic]

ETF2L should really introduce some sort of public relations official so admin input actually helps instead of just pissing everyone off.

uhm if you are in need to tell anything there are a few ways to contact us:
– irc #etf2l
– etf2l forum, in a proper manner (no QQ)
– steam
– email like day, neus, me

I think that’s enough possibilities to get through your idea, you just have to do some action.

PS. I don’t want to point the finger at you, absolutely not. It’s simply to show, we are accessible, you just have to open up some program, unfortunately we just don’t live next door (which is better in certain cases imho)

[/offtopic]

oh and gullywash is a great map. maybe yukon is better maybe not

holzkopp*

EC!

no custom shit at all…

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

no custom shit at all…

you dont have to play here :)
The 6th season of our league. max participants: 250 League 6on6 [6v6] 336/0
btw: fastlane, turbine, freight are/ were custom maps too

Randdalf

(0v0)

no custom shit at all…

Just because a map is custom does not mean it’s bad.

There’s no reason not to include Yukon and Waste in the map pool, then again that argument could apply to any map.

kaidus

WiK?

Netsky, that wasn’t my point. I appreciate that it is very possible to contact an admin with the maturity above that of a five year old if I need to, but when having open discussions on the forums it looks very bad having angsty gitmins posting their crap like it’s the official word. It reflects poorly on the league, the site, the community, the admins, and TF2 in general. This topic isn’t the most shining example, but I didn’t really mean to get too deep into it here.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »