Forum

Map Pool Suggestion

Created 16th August 2009 @ 16:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

wer

tfortress.no

waste is a decent map to

yin

gullywash and follower ftw but stay gran and bl in 1st but kick turbine (if u stay with these crit thing after cap would be anoying)

popsu

Troopers

+1 I’d like to see some new maps played.

perry

[MIPC]

no. Don’t remove badlands and granary.

eoN^

no. Don’t remove badlands and granary.

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

There will be changes in the mappool for Season 6. We will announce which on a later date :p

fJack

k^m

are you mad? we have literally a handful of tried and tested, truly viable maps and you want to slash it in half?

trust me if there were a dozen or more decent 6v6 maps then I wouldn’t mind playing granlands less but there isn’t.

GangsterAlgot

I actually think this might be the greatest thing since sliced bread. Seriously, some new fresh maps to play would be awsome. If you want to play grainlands, just do some pickups or play follower.

skinnie

TCM

fu all i want granlands 24/7

in comparison with the other maps they are 500% better

exm

I noticed that everyone who are against have only one argument: “they are the best maps”. And tbh, I agree! But playing only those two maps is not only conservative, it’s also RETARDED and is stoping any progression (imo). Soon we WILL become a CS:S community :(

skinnie

TCM

u can still progress on those maps ?

Wiiking

css can at least see a tiny bright future :P

David

But playing only those two maps is not only conservative, it’s also RETARDED and is stoping any progression (imo). Soon we WILL become a CS:S community :(

Why dont you choose a different map then? Dont forget that you get to choose your own map

exm

Actually, I mixed in the beggining of the week and we chose gullywash to be our map (2nd map in total). The other team REFUSED to play it and kicked us out their server. I know they cant refuse league games, but they make, what, 10% of all games played? So it barely makes a difference.

BRAINSTORM ALERT
Maybe some new fun cup in witch teams only play maps from secondary map pool? Or maybe only custom maps?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Sounds like you would have enjoyed playing in the FB Custom Map Cup

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »