Forum

Map Pool Suggestion

Created 16th August 2009 @ 16:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

exm

I think it’s about time to move granary and badlands to 2nd map pool, becouse (I believe) most players are sick and tired of playing it. What if we moved those two to 2nd and “promote” some custom maps, like yukon or follower (just an example!!!), to 1st map pool?

/RAGEON!

end0

[x]

HELL YEAH

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

never gonna happen.

exm

never gonna happen.

Why? ARGUMENTS PLEASE!!!

P.S.: cool! 2 answers in less than 2 minutes :)

mb

keso

never gonna happen.

Why? ARGUMENTS PLEASE!!!

P.S.: cool! 2 answers in less than 2 minutes :)

It would be like moving Dust2 and Inferno to 2nd mappool in a CS league never gonna happen.

exm

It would be like moving Dust2 and Inferno to 2nd mappool in a CS league never gonna happen.

Please dont compare CS comunity with TF2’s. They are completly different.

mb

keso

Please dont compare CS comunity with TF2’s. They are completly different.

EDIT: I rest my case cba anymore.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

dont move good maps, just remove the bad ones.

Follower and Gullywash should without a doubt become primary maps for next season as both maps are good for all classes to an extent, with few if any real choke points, which allow the games to flow.

David

dont move good maps, just remove the bad ones.

Follower and Gullywash should without a doubt become primary maps for next season as both maps are good for all classes to an extent, with few if any real choke points, which allow the games to flow.

I agree, instead of removing maps because theyre overplayed why not add more to choose from!

exm

I never said they are bad. Both of them are really awesome maps, but they are terribly overplayed and it’s a bit retarded that a lot of people are complaining, but still 99% of games (official and pcw’s) are played on grainlands. If people wont do anything themselves I say FORCE THEM!

@ David:
Becouse I can guatantee you, that people will still play granary and bandlands only…

David

@ David:
Becouse I can guatantee you, that people will still play granary and bandlands only…

No i dont think that, say there are 10 maps that can be chosen at any time… it would be wise to play the other 6 maps to practice, and then use in a league to surprise your opponent. Choosing a less played map they probably havnt practiced would force the other team to start training with it. And so on

reCon

ehhhm nooo?!?

hello from dk!

No.

Simply because many of the less played maps are worse.

There is a reason they’re overplayed :/

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Just add Yukon, Follower (even though I don’t really like it) & Gullywash to the primary map pool.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »