Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 64 Next »

ambra

Should probably ponder on scoutlimit 1 before considering the weapons the class itself wields, since two scouts are way more _ANNOYING_ than one of them wielding a FAN.

Not to mention the engineer, heavy, sniper, spy and pyro classes are rare to non-existant. Two scouts makes up for a HEFTY percentage of the raw KILLS in a game compared to the other four players in a team (I’m writing KILLS, not SCORE). Talk about OVERPOWERED!!!

You lot are so focused on this formation of 2so2sc1de1me that some pimplesqueezer thought was a good idea at the very beginning, that SOME PEOPLE see nothing else and just try and keep that moronic formation together.

How narrow minded and more importantly, utterly fscking boring.

I play mostly scout myself since this game is next to a sleeping-pill in movement as it is, but I fail at understanding how YOU fail to see the “big picture”.

hurrr

Ijantis

Should probably ponder on scoutlimit 1 before considering the weapons the class itself wields, since two scouts are way more _ANNOYING_ than one of them wielding a FAN.

Not to mention the engineer, heavy, sniper, spy and pyro classes are rare to non-existant. Two scouts makes up for a HEFTY percentage of the raw KILLS in a game compared to the other four players in a team (I’m writing KILLS, not SCORE). Talk about OVERPOWERED!!!

You lot are so focused on this formation of 2so2sc1de1me that some pimplesqueezer thought was a good idea at the very beginning, that SOME PEOPLE see nothing else and just try and keep that moronic formation together.

How narrow minded and more importantly, utterly fscking boring.

I play mostly scout myself since this game is next to a sleeping-pill in movement as it is, but I fail at understanding how YOU fail to see the “big picture”.

lol wut

agron

Relic

gryzor forgot the safety smileys. And the punch line.

gryzor

Fine, here, russian safety smileys:

)))))) ))))))) )))

Anathema

Two scouts with a scattergun getting you killed isn’t annoying at all, because you know it takes some skill to do so.
A fan hitting you for 15 dmg and freezing you on the spot, leaving you vulnerable to spam, isn’t my idea of skill.

minimoose

hey.
hey guys.
guys something happened right
i was in a pub server as scout and i was running along (pl_badwater ofc) the tunnel to checkpoint one. Suddenly, there was a level 3 sentry round the corner with two pyros, soldier, and demo there. of course I had used bonk drink at this time but what else could I have done? The sentry gun and airblasts of the pyros pinned me against the wall, thus “stunning” me. At the same time the soldier and demo would launch random rockets and pipes at me that hit. Waiting to respawn, I thought to myself for a minute…
“LOL GUIZ LETS BAN SENTRY/DEMO/SOLDIER/PYRO AS IF THEY WORK AS A TEAM I WILL THEORETICALLY BE STUNNED!!1!”

Then I had common sense.

Leave the FaN alone.

So the FaN has the same power as 2 pyro’s, a soldier, a demo and a level 3 sentry? :3

exm

So the FaN has the same power as 2 pyro’s, a soldier, a demo and a level 3 sentry? :3

pwned

iQue

keso

Let’s just ban the whole class. Do eet.

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

WILL SOMEONE JUST PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Two scouts with a scattergun getting you killed isn’t annoying at all, because you know it takes some skill to do so.
A fan hitting you for 15 dmg and freezing you on the spot, leaving you vulnerable to spam, isn’t my idea of skill.

Give this man a medal.

RaCio

GoT²

And what about the flamethrower? Does that take no skill as well? Backstabbing? building sentry’s? Stickytraps?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

And what about the flamethrower? Does that take no skill as well? Backstabbing? building sentry’s? Stickytraps?

Has nothing to do with the FaN discussion.

Shambler

-9m-

and now that valve have fixed that people can stop moaning about the fan.

Morty

RG

l2p

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

and now that valve have fixed that people can stop moaning about the fan.

its not a fix, its more like an update
imo the FaN scout shouldnt be able to jump so high

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 64 Next »