Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 64 Next »

qck.

U/²

read my name

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL d000000d!

Oggy

If two equally skilled scouts 1v1ed, one with fan and the other with scatter, who would win? I’m curious about your opinions.

Fan. He can 2-shot the other way faster.

that’s also the reason why a sniper always wins vs a scout, he can hs instakill him…

tbh i couldn’t care less if you banned the fan it’s just sad that you would ban a gun because it doesn’t just shoot, it has a twist. And you can’t tell me it would be any better if it actually launched you forward or backward. i’ll just get behind you and shoot you towards the rest of my team, no prob. also it’ll fuck your aim up even more and i don’t think you’ll ever get back onto mid if i’m holding a chokepoint.

it’s good the way it is, there’s so many reasons a scout shouldn’t use the fan, and there’s about an equal amount of reasons of why he should. like what a good sidegrade should do. unlike the blutsauger and ubersaw.

i only started using the fan because i wanted to own people using the shitgun and make them rage, now all of the sudden the thing is overpowered. what a joke. i did succeed at making people rage tho

Could you sound any more arrogant or more like a prick? I don’t think so

Psyche

Poll results so far:

-> ban fan – 61.25%
-> fan limit 1 – 13.75%
-> Don’t ban fan – 18.75%
-> 6.25%

I do believe a poll here would have the same results, it’s just most people that want it banned cba to have a say on the forums with all the flaming and such.

Waebi

‹Con›

have the poll here then.

Psyche

what the hell do you think the point of these last 19 pages is about waebi?! for the love of god :|

Contra

Be

Poll results so far:

-> ban fan – 61.25%
-> fan limit 1 – 13.75%
-> Don’t ban fan – 18.75%
-> 6.25%

I do believe a poll here would have the same results, it’s just most people that want it banned cba to have a say on the forums with all the flaming and such.

poll is useless for god who knows random ppl can vote it (you don’t need to be registered)

and above all the amount of scouts < other classes
learn handling it, its a bitch sometimes but so is the kritzkrieg you don't hear me whining about is…

poll is useless for god who knows random ppl can vote it (you don’t need to be registered)

I don’t really see anyone else other than someone from the TF2 community finding such a poll and going “HURF DURF LETS VOTE YES IT WILL BE SO FUNNY??!”

Contra

Be

I don’t really see anyone else other than someone from the TF2 community finding such a poll and going “HURF DURF LETS VOTE YES IT WILL BE SO FUNNY??!”

you would be suprised…

Arnold

DAKKA

Could you sound any more arrogant or more like a prick? I don’t think so

Why would i sound like a prick? what i said was true…

Gaarulf

UP|

I completely agree with Arnold. Banning should really be a last resort. Does the weapon make the game unplayable? Annoying, yes, but playable. Would be even less annoying if you changed your playstyle to counter it, instead of treating it as a normal scout.

kolox

obs.

Simple counter: dont let the scout get anywhere near you.

easier said than done; everyone makes mistakes.

Norrland3000

yep but not the FAN player, every FAN player is awesome…!
Don’t care if the Fan is banned, but its fun with another playstyle.

kolox

obs.

yep but not the FAN player, every FAN player is awesome…!
Don’t care if the Fan is banned, but its fun with another playstyle.

No idea what you’re getting at there.. I was just saying that due to scout’s speed, it is pretty hard to keep them away from you, especially if you’re distracted or just not paying attention.

N/A

RaWr ::

Instead of banning the fan, we should move all the players whining about it to a lower division as they can’t adjust there game, something which any top player should be able to do.

Waebi

‹Con›

what the hell do you think the point of these last 19 pages is about waebi?!

to spam and flame the living fuck out of anyone else.

This is no *poll* here but a bbq fest with loads of hot flames and wtf sauce.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 64 Next »