Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 64 Next »

nubonamission

burn

uhm, from that what i have read, its only a handful of people defending the scout fan to the bone.
the rest doesnt seem really interested in being stunned.

nobby u missed the object, noone cries because u get shot of the spire. we all cry because the weapon is bugged and stuns instead of pushes.

I don’t think it’s bugged at all mate. The majority of players are just loling at the minority of scouts crying about FAN and them getting owned by it. Instead of whining on forums, spend some times with your team and think how you can combat a FAN scout.. Do you have no initiative?

Yeah, well said

N/A

RaWr ::

uhm, joske?
read up again!
the scouts dont whine because WE get owned by it, lol.

Thing is it is fucking easy to own every other class with it and fuck them up.
yeye, i know, ur imba and dont get owned by fan….whatever.

On the other hand josh, idc. we should maybe play a pcw and test it ;)

If thats the case why are the majority of people whining scouts? And your right, I don’t have a problem with scouts using FAN, because I know how to counter it, not rocket science. Also as I explained to Shintaz we don’t want to play such high caliber teams at the moment, you have TWO scouts in team england you will just be too much of a challenge at the moment :(

Don’t know why piece is whining about it, he changed to it only yesterday and said he’s killing more stuff than usual!

I use it on badlands for our team and tbh think it does an excellent job. But even after using it, I still hate the fact it’s THIS good. I mean, it makes me look good, of all people. Not whining as such, but atm I really do think it’s OP which is why I use it :D

Mirelin

alus

Force a Nature = BAN!

piece

What shin said.

compton

cvx|

So Scouts are feeling bad cause FaN isn’t an useless unlock?

Sorry, but that’s the most retarded reason for banning a weapon that I’ve ever heard.

You Scouts keep your FaN, I don’t care.

jgmaster

BM

If two equally skilled scouts 1v1ed, one with fan and the other with scatter, who would win? I’m curious about your opinions.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

If two equally skilled scouts 1v1ed, one with fan and the other with scatter, who would win? I’m curious about your opinions.

Fan. He can 2-shot the other way faster.

http://www.resupply.eu/

There’s a poll on if we should ban the FaN on resupply – scroll down, on the right. (Doesn’t determine the ETF2L admins decision, but will be interesting to see what is voted for!)

KOVACS

Seems we are an opinionated bunch.

Arnold

DAKKA

that’s also the reason why a sniper always wins vs a scout, he can hs instakill him…

tbh i couldn’t care less if you banned the fan it’s just sad that you would ban a gun because it doesn’t just shoot, it has a twist. And you can’t tell me it would be any better if it actually launched you forward or backward. i’ll just get behind you and shoot you towards the rest of my team, no prob. also it’ll fuck your aim up even more and i don’t think you’ll ever get back onto mid if i’m holding a chokepoint.

it’s good the way it is, there’s so many reasons a scout shouldn’t use the fan, and there’s about an equal amount of reasons of why he should. like what a good sidegrade should do. unlike the blutsauger and ubersaw.

i only started using the fan because i wanted to own people using the shitgun and make them rage, now all of the sudden the thing is overpowered. what a joke. i did succeed at making people rage tho

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

that’s also the reason why a sniper always wins vs a scout, he can hs instakill him…

Incomparable because of the difference in weaponry.

Arnold

DAKKA

fan =/ scatter?

my point being: too many variables to determine if a scout using fan or scatter would win.

Ijantis

but for him to 2-shot he has to be close thats why the fan works on some maps and others not at all.

Being a Fan scout I can understand why this weapon annoys people and I do agree the knockback should require a fuller blast from the gun and maybe a smaller range but apart from that its fine.

One thing i’ve noticed from its use is that people dont change their playstyle to counter it. They still expect to get out on top in a close range fight every time. It also has huge drawbacks people dont seem to understand. I cant jump around trying to kill the med I have to remain rooted to the ground or the knockback sets me up as an easier target.

For someone to use the fan they have to be clever and creative to see openings and go for them. It rewards players who use their mind more than their aim as opposed to the scatter which gives you 6 shots of non-stop action.

There are simply too many crybabies who want it banned as it threatens what they know best. And there really isnt a need to limit it to 1 per team 2 fan scouts are useless.

Simple counter: dont let the scout get anywhere near you.

nvc

read my name

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 64 Next »