Forum

Abra (OMG! It's) banned for 1 year. Especially for admins, but for players too.

Created 12th April 2009 @ 00:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 14 Next »

David

Right this is just to shut you all up… You cannot prove that abra is NOT a cheater because you havent seen the evidence, Maybe he was bored one day and downloaded a hack and played a pickup with it, then he deserves the ban! But you cant say he didnt cheat when you dont have the same evidence the admins have

trams

-><-

“If you call someone a cheater you MUST provide a proof, otherwise you’re just a damn windbag.” /Militant

No, you are not, in ETF2L the admins decides, its a kind of dictatorship, suck it up or get out.

ETF2L have 16 admins, I assume that about half of them has checked the evidence so they ARE the “impartial experts”.

caliban

fail

oh dear

close pls

David

Close now! Or spamming will commence….

om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

Anathema

Must say I find it rather interesting that the people caught hacking aren’t trying to defend themselves. It’s their teammate twats that are so desperate because they aren’t quite as good without their hacker :)

Эй, ухнем!
Эй, ухнем!
Ещё разик, ещё да раз!
Эй, ухнем!
Эй, ухнем!
Ещё разик, ещё да раз!

Èj, uhnem!
Èj, uhnem!
Eŝë razik, eŝë da raz!
Èj, uhnem!
Èj, uhnem!
Eŝë razik, eŝë da raz!

Yo, heave ho!
Yo, heave ho!
Once more, once again, still once more
Yo, heave ho!
Yo, heave ho!
Once more, once again, still once more

Blade

Abra will be here soon. Relax.

@@@
You cannot prove that abra is NOT a cheater because you havent seen the evidence
@@@
i said, here is a full pov-demo from game where he was banned.
look for focking evidence very carefully.

Why admins continue to be silent? You really don’t give a damn, guys?

Winneh

[s7]

Excuse me when im not really in the mood for that kind of discussion. After tons of pms in a language i cant even c&p to translate it.
Not to mention that kind of pms, threatening to burn my house down or ppl faking admins insulting other ppl.

And you wonder why we dont take an active place on forums here right now ?

Blade

I continue to wait then.
Please do not close the topic because of this flooding morons.

Iller

tGa

I have watched some of the demos now.
Abra is obviously a very talented scout (regardless if he has been cheating or not).
I didn’t see anything strange from the demos I watched. On the other hand, I have almost no experience at all as scout, so I’m not competent enough to judge.

One thing that I found a bit suspicious was the crosshair. Sometimes it changed color to red or flickered in red. This could theroretically be a part of some cheat where the color tells you something about the enemy.
Or maybe the color changing crosshair is just a bug, I don’t know.

Blade

dude its just a weapon slot color change
bind “1” “slot1; cl_crosshair_red 255; cl_crosshair_green 0; cl_crosshair_blue 0”
bind “2” slot2; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_red 0; cl_crosshair_blue 0″

etc.

Iller

tGa

But it changes color and blink in red even when he doesn’t change weapons ?
Or maybe I’m wrong, I will take a closer look again.

Dave

Mafia
wMiC?

What the hell is the point of a crosshair that changes colour?

How retarded.

skinnie

TCM

this guy obviously cheats

close pls kthx

Blade

you really think so?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 14 Next »