Forum

Abra (OMG! It's) banned for 1 year. Especially for admins, but for players too.

Created 12th April 2009 @ 00:27

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »

skinnie

TCM

lol did u even look at the demo ?

his cross is constantly tracking an opponent

i think his aimbot had a bug tho cause it seems it didn’t work on the medic and he misses all his shots when he actually had to aim for himself

bunfi

YES! Close all topics about cheating scandal! It’s the beginning of look alot like dictatorship…

admins for community or community slaves admins?
1 -> show the evidence
2 -> “get a hell out of Dodge”

Blade

i’m not so good in cheats, but don’t you think, that it’s just a style of play?
aimbot BUG on the medic, i loled.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

+1 the voi guys tbh

seraph

rEJ

/agree on skinnie. Watched the first demo. Looks like an aimbot that doesn’t work on the medic, and he can’t hit shit on the medic.

If you’re saying that the tracking is ‘a playing style’ then why does he clearly switch repeatedly (and usually only when aiming at the medic) between tracking and snapping during the game (and can’t hit shit when he’s snapping)?

franco

I don’t know why people insist on comparing ETF2L to any kind of justice system. Quoting massive chunks of text about law the the legal system is totally irrelevant. But at the same time comparing ETF2L to some kind of totalitarian regime is ridiculous as well. It’s a business essentially, at the end of the day what they say goes.

The anti-cheat team is there for a reason they don’t have to discuss every case with the public. It’s their job to make decisions. Innocent until proven guilty? For all you know they did prove these guys guilty. Can you imagine how much worse things would be if it was up to you guys to decide whether someone’s a cheater or not? It would be pretty much down to how many friends this or that guy has.

I’m not taking sides here or calling anyone guilty/innocent, but ETF2L would not hear the end of it if they released all their evidence for every accused. Cheat debates would last ten times longer and it would always end in tears for someone.

After watching this demo I am convinced he used an aimbot of some sort. Check his aim in slow motion (can you make those micro adjustments normally?) and see the jerky movement when the aim is following an opponent.

Jonni

[FB]

hmm. ‘evidence’ of innosence backfires?

Blade

dunno. waiting for admins comms

cook

FB

LOL

skinnie

TCM

lol pwned

the admins already banned him for cheating so … what do u expect to hear ?? :D

and u already gave the evidence he cheats yourself

dead_guard

oh fuck, i think admins are really wrong especially in listening Winneh, who is 17 years old and an admin already

Winneh

[s7]

Actually im 28, thanks

dead_guard

sorry made a mistake i wanted to type 7 years old, because i meant your brain age
just play more, and you will play like them(i mean whom you banned), not like low-

J3

actually I dont think mental age or real age have anything to do with it u might even have experience but even the best fail, u failed at least once and that I am sure of, the others I can’t possibly know, but I would give my left ball if fyrh was a cheater, guess wot I still have it…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »