Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 23 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from spherefs

Lol highlander, what a joke, so many kids moaning cause they didnt get what they wanted, grow up you babies.

Not exclusive to HL you know, why do you think we call this thread “LAWL NICE DIVS”? Learn that history.

konr

bind h “say you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench”

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from konr

bind h “say you’re new players have as ego as big as whale and skill has low as street bench”

hope it doesn’t get whitelisted

konr

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

hope it doesn’t get whitelisted

bind j “say hope it doesn’t get whitelisted”

Kaneco

Honestly having played with bote a lot before and even having been part of their team in the past, I think they would do very well in div2, (maybe contesting promotion spots) specially given that the skill level dropped a lot this season.

I think there was a bit of miscommunication between their leaders and players and their players obviously expected and had the intention of facing a bigger challenge and going div2, but you can’t blame the admins on that. but I also don’t understand why would you even put them in the provisional in div2 and then drop them below to div 3. Might as well just put them div3 from the start if thats what they asked originally instead of making them believe in false expectations.

More importantly, why the hell can’t I find a team as demo to wreck faces in div1-2???

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in demolitions, and I’ve been involved in numerous high level games, and have over 300 confirmed logs. I am trained in clicking m1 and m2 and I’m the top demo in the entire Portugal country.
Div 1 teams are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe any team out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with not recruiting me? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my uncle that works in valve servers and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that bans the pathetic little thing you call your steam account. Get fucking rekt, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill anyone in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sticky launcher.
Not only am I extensively trained in clicking m2, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the demolitions man and I will use it to its full extent to wipe any team miserable ass off the face of the continent.
I will spam stickies all over you and I will top damage. You’re a fucking scrub, kiddo.

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Kaneco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95YdE89nTgI

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Kaneco

and I’m the top demo in the entire Portugal country.

You wanna go ??

cherryrendezvous

why are people so sad

Last edited by cherryrendezvous,

Max

Fusion

Quoted from kzr_

Edit: also Hedo I would like to know when did that super div2 team faced us, I don’t remember players luls

A person on the mix IRC PuG’s mumble channel(Won’t give name because obvious reasons) told me the story of Sandvich (the team’s leader) not scrimming their team because “they suck” and he told that they’ve beaten bote. C:

Kaneco

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

You wanna go ??

1v1 me mge mid lane m8 ill bash ye fookin ‘eads in

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]
1v1 me mge mid lane m8 ill bash ye fookin ‘eads in

Melee only
Final destination

lets get in on m8

Max

Fusion

Another derailed thread lol

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from kzr_

@Starkie, its the second time you answer me without any argument, lovelly how british cunts never nor stop to rejection

DONT CRY DOE

teej!

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
DONT CRY DOE

Payne

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

Still not sure if this is a HL season or a Hats season cuz high divs seem to have more unusuals then skill.

inb4 spy main

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 23 Next »