Menty

myx
Nein

There you go
Also divs are okay imo. Somewhat surprised to see only one div3 though

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

I wanted to go with my team to Div 2 but we’ve got only one and half week to get screenshots. We beat one team which went Div 1, lost to one div 2 team and won against team seeded in Div 3, scrimmed 3 other div 1+ teams but we lost.

I am not dissapointed by this, also a little suprised by some teams in D2+ like I didn’t expected oslo’s team in Div 1 more in Div 2 also Super Dickmanns out of fucking nowhere in Div 2.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Hajdzik

Also Super Dickmanns out of fucking nowhere in Div 2.

Not that surprising when you consider they’re pretty much rolling Gold

jx53

what is this? i’m new

skyro

#SaveMelee

Rolling gold you say? hueheuheuheuhueuehue

There’s a gold div in EU? Sounds pretty cool

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Hajdzik

Super Dickmanns out of fucking nowhere in Div 2.

Have you seen their UGC results and performance in scrims? Guess not.

Menty

myx
Nein

divs are okay, r-right guys?

vani

Bully

Quoted from Menty

divs are okay, r-right guys?

reported

turkuaz

i expected super dickmanss on d1 not d2 , and our team no future in d2 not d3 . and some of d1-2 teams are not worth to be on that div . but nvm it always happens that my team goes 1 div below . it comes sufferable from now

konr

Quoted from Menty

[…]

Not that surprising when you consider they’re pretty much rolling Gold

lol

kraghann

We finished first in div 4b but we are div 3 now.And the team who finished second in div 4b get this season in div 2 ??? Seems legit.

Xabi

Quoted from Hajdzik

I wanted to go with my team to Div 2 but we’ve got only one and half week to get screenshots. We beat one team which went Div 1, lost to one div 2 team and won against team seeded in Div 3, scrimmed 3 other div 1+ teams but we lost.

I am not dissapointed by this, also a little suprised by some teams in D2+ like I didn’t expected oslo’s team in Div 1 more in Div 2 also Super Dickmanns out of fucking nowhere in Div 2.

You know we’re mostly Osmoz ( One of the oldest team in 9vs9 ), we ended up 3rd in D2 last season on a tight fight with dig deep and breakfast to win the division, with Dig Deep not playing this season I guess we have every rights to be Div1 huh ?
Yes, you won against us and we haven’t been playing for such a long time but it’s just a single match, you can’t judge team on pcws !

We never asked to be put into Div 1 but admins chosed otherwise so we’ll take the chance ;)

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from kraghann

We finished first in div 4b but we are div 3 now.And the team who finished second in div 4b get this season in div 2 ??? Seems legit.

That team completely changed their roster and practiced a lot.

Green

I wanted to see BS in div3 :c

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 23 Next »