agreed

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Nacho

HL sucks

Strange to say that with the comp.tf engineer logo

just sayin’ :^)

shimmy

well its really bullshit that bote isnt in div 2, they prooved last season that they are capable to handle div 2.Second place, zero loses, tie with team that are now at div1,also they beat teams in their group which was promoted to div2. WTF ?No sense at all.+ instead of taking bote to div 2, they take teams which was created one week before tournament.
And no, im not friend with any of bote players,this just feels not right to me.

Johnny

Quoted from Max

[…]

just sayin’ :^)

Its more like the comp.tf logo basically, not anything related to engineer lol

Setsul

Quoted from shimmy

well its really bullshit that bote isnt in div 2, they prooved last season that they are capable to handle div 2.Second place, zero loses, tie with team that are now at div1,also they beat teams in their group which was promoted to div2. WTF ?No sense at all.+ instead of taking bote to div 2, they take teams which was created one week before tournament.
And no, im not friend with any of bote players,this just feels not right to me.

Let’s not forget that it was a tie because our heavy timed out. The first map was 3-0.
They also tied against the 3rd placed team. Without that timeout they would’ve been in 3rd place (and having played against both teams I’d say the other team did deserve 2nd place).

Placing them in div2 in the provisional divs was probably the right decision skill wise.
On the other hand they requested div3 so you really can’t blaim the admins for putting them in div3 either.

Asking other teams at your skill level what div they are applying for isn’t exactly hard, asking every team if they actually want to get put in the div they requested after they’ve seen the provisional divisions isn’t feasible.

tl;dr
Step 1: Put a team in the div they requested.
Step 2: Put a better team in a higher div.
Step 3: ?????? (HL logic)
Step 4: Team complains because they got put in the div they requested.

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Johnny

[…]

Its more like the comp.tf logo basically, not anything related to engineer lol

Soz then because I have generally no idea what I am talking about :C

Flood

Quoted from Nacho

HL sucks

It’s good that people from the competitive tf2 wiki aren’t biased in anyway

san alex

If they applied to div 3 whats the problem then? Plus teams change from season to season, it dosent matter if you finish 8 in your group last season.. If you practise everyday you can learn a lot in few weeks and get better.

Last edited by san alex,

Nacho

TTS

Quoted from irfx

[…]

agreed

<3

Quoted from Max

[…]

just sayin' :^)

I am in no way related to the comp.tf wiki

Concrete

Calavera
Nave

you go kayzer!!!

hl sucks

Kaneco

Quoted from Flood

[…]
It’s good that people from the competitive tf2 wiki aren’t biased in anyway

He isn’t part of our wiki.

The fact that he is my friend and he’s on my team (which is sponsored by me) doesn’t prevent him from shitposting unfortunately.

Just like you making false assumptions like that is adding to the shitposting on this thread.

Any one can post and alias as anything, if the post is not from a member of our wiki team (http://comp.tf/wiki/Administration_Team) then it should be ignored.

I’m all for good fun and shittalking a bit on the forums but these assumptions are taking it a bit too far.

Last edited by Kaneco,

Concrete

Calavera
Nave

nacho got this

rusk0'

|LP|

but yeah hl is pretty bad :/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 23 Next »