Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 23 Next »

Asaaj

Yeah I was surprised that Bote still is in div3 eventhough they came second after us, while we are div1

????

Let’s try to make the best out of it.

Last edited by Asaaj,

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from Asaaj

Yeah I was surprised that Bote still is in div3 eventhough they came second after us, while we are div1

????

Let’s try to make the best out of it.

How about T-A! ending 4th in the same group and going div2? lewl

We asked div2 cuz we tough the skill level was going to be higher, but after we saw the provisional divs we got happy about being div2 it looked fitted specially compared to div3 and now because someone got a sunburn in Algarve last summer we are at div3 again. luz luz luz

san alex

Quoted from Candle

[…]

best comment 2014

Last edited by san alex,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Just win Div 3 and maybe next season you can go Div 1? It’s possible as you see with Team Nein.

I guess we had enough screenshots to get into Div 2 in the end. Sorcery I know.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

How about T-A! ending 4th in the same group and going div2? lewl

We asked div2 cuz we tough the skill level was going to be higher, but after we saw the provisional divs we got happy about being div2 it looked fitted specially compared to div3 and now because someone got a sunburn in Algarve last summer we are at div3 again. luz luz luz

dont cry doe

san alex

It dosent matter if you end 4th in a group last season, if the team practise and gets better its normal to jump divs.. The great “Max-Play Highlander Team” finished second in div 6 Season 1, then jumped to 5 in season 2 and finally jumped to Prem in season 3. Similar thing happened to kill switch they finished second in div6 and next season they jumped to div 2 (and they won it)
Seriously, I don’t understand that argument, what does it matter their position last season?

Last edited by san alex,

Munky

AEUGH

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

Just win Div 3 and maybe next season you can go Div 1? It’s possible as you see with Team Nein.

I guess we had enough screenshots to get into Div 2 in the end. Sorcery I know.

They don’t need to prove themselves. They already did that by finishing second in their group and never losing to a team. Telling them to wait another 6 months is ridiculous.

Having a team who finished below you and two teams who didn’t win their group in div 4 pushed up ahead of you has got to be really frustrating.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Munky

[…]

They don’t need to prove themselves. They already did that by finishing second in their group and never losing to a team. Telling them to wait another 6 months is ridiculous.

This happened to us in Season 16 6v6 (finshed 2nd in Div 4, applied Div 3, put in Div 3 provisional and didn’t get it). Did we complain? Nope

Having a team who finished below you and two teams who didn’t win their group in div 4 pushed up ahead of you has got to be really frustrating.

Maybe for some, but I guess they didn’t have enough screenshots for Div 2 in the end.

Last edited by Russian Guyovich,

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from san alex

It dosent matter if you end 4th in a group last season, if the team practise and gets better its normal to jump divs.. The great “Max-Play Highlander Team” finished second in div 6 Season 1, then jumped to 5 in season 2 and finally jumped to Prem in season 3. Similar thing happened to kill switch they finished second in div6 and next season they jumped to div 2 (and they won it)
Seriously, I don’t understand that argument, what does it matter their position last season?

@sanalex You’re talking about sandbags that clearly play in divs below their skill, bote also started at div6 and then jumped div4 and back in the day div4 was still “GG EASY”. Even this last season was easy and disappointing ending up second by 1 map and see a team that lost 5more maps that you jump a div because “they have miraclous screenshots” specially when a Head Admin said in public that previous season results matter the most. The opposite happened to us in UGC this season, we requested Gold because we felt that plat was over our heads and now that we got forced to play it we just do it and have a 3-2 score, far above our expectations

@Starkie, its the second time you answer me without any argument, lovelly how british cunts never nor stop to rejection

Maybe in the next 6months we will include our nation flags like the TLR players ask for div6 and then jump prem, seems as logical shitty teams jumping over just because and then after mid season hell breaks loose because they fold after not winning a map.

Still not sure if this is a HL season or a Hats season cuz high divs seem to have more unusuals then skill.

@RussianGuiovich we didn’t request div2 nor show screenshots because we expected a skilled season with a homogeneous div3, with you guys, the winners of div4 and some contenders from the other group but after all this didn’t happen and we got placed in div2 in provisionals wich we felt fitted for us since we have won to 50% of those teams and played with them for some time, but then they release a final div whereas we are going to play against teams wich we never heard about because they they never did anything impressive in their divs, might send us back to div6 then has it seems to have the same result

Last edited by kzr_,

bobmus

Quoted from kzr_

[…]@Starkie, its the second time you answer me without any argument, lovelly how british cunts never nor stop to rejection

Wow. You need to calm down.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from kzr_

@RussianGuiovich we didn’t request div2

Ok, we did.

What is problem?

kzr_

gR.

[…]

Ok, we did.

What is problem?

If we knew you would play div2 we would’ve requested just because you don’t deserve the spot nor The Dugong SuperSquad for e.g.

cookie?

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

If we knew you would play div2 we would’ve requested just because you don’t deserve the spot nor The Dugong SuperSquad for e.g.

cookie?

I’m sure Rob would’ve told you what div we were going to apply for if you asked him. ;)

kzr_

gR.

[…]

I’m sure Rob would’ve told you what div we were going to apply for if you asked him. ;)

You could even apply for prem, apply for teams doesn’t improve your skill kiddo

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

hey Kayzer hows it going,
Im going to attempt to relieve some of that sand from your vagina.

Those logs you keep posting where you beat us on gravel pit, look at our roster, we had our medic offclassing on demo, a merc spy and an scout from div6.
We played because we’re pretty casual and typically dont really wildcard a lot of games unless we literally cannot get a roster.

In fact all the games we lost last season, except against Danke were with a damaged roster, we just played anyway. Thats why we didnt do so well.

We applied for div2 as we had logs and screenshots with wins against teams that are in div2, so it seemed like common sense to apply for that division. When we have a full roster of mains, (which admittedly, in true T-A spirit is pretty fucking rare haha) we do actually do pretty well and we have beaten some div2 teams.

Whether or not we will have a full roster for this seasons games is a mystery unfortunately haha.

Also if you didnt actually apply to div2, why do you think you should have div2?

p.s. this may also help: http://www.vagisil.com/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 23 Next »