LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 23 Next »

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Tuto

[…]
yeah in platinum i mean

Team I was talking about isn’t in Platinum, otherwise I wouldn’t have said that.

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Max

TL;DR sorry D2 teams, but pray to the gods that you won’t have to play against SDCK

Too bad there’s only one d2 group

droso

o/

Quoted from Max

As a ex-Superdickmann’s co-leader, I feel the need of doing some clarification right here.

Super Dickmann’s IS NOT I repeat IS NOT the same as Golden Nipple Gaming, something big happened in GnG which resulted in the team to part away to 2 different teams, one being Jedi(fla)master’s team, Aerial Vomit; consisting mostly on old GnG’s subs and some mains. While Super Dickmann’s started up as a 5 player roster (Me, Turkuaz, Crypto, Jules and leader Sandvich).

Since that day, by mostly MY efforts, we got to fill the Scout, Soldier, Pyro and Spy spots
(Steve on scout, Benedict on solly, Meta on pyro [but he left the team due to him playing only for UGC and playing for another team on ETF2L] and MadMan on Spy.

Getting Steve, Benedict and Meta were my efforts, though I got a list of soldier for HL d2/d3 and Sandvich decided to choose Benedict. Getting MadMan was fully Sandvich’s efforts and I don’t take any part in it..

Super Dickmann’s core 5 players were the mostly the GOOD players from GnG while mostly the subs or mediocre players went to Aerial Vomit (though SOME of the players who went on AV were quite good).

Me getting tons of scrims against GOOD teams and getting teamless players that were ACTUALLY GOOD resulted in a roll on Gold.

After the day of the first official we won, the engie I replaced (cherry) replaced me. Then somedays later Turkuaz left and Jackylegs started to play for SDCK, and then Meta left and GardenFungus came.

Oh and also, they wrecked a couple of good teams like Bote Salva Vidas and 1Round Wonders.

TL;DR sorry D2 teams, but pray to the gods that you won’t have to play against SDCK, because they WILL destroy you and that’s mostly my efforts :C

[Damn that’s a wall of HUUUGE text]

No one even remotely cares.

Max

Fusion

Quoted from droso

[…]

No one even remotely cares.

I wrote that for people that cares mainly people talking about why they are d2.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Max

[…]

Nobody cares how much effort you put into getting the people on the team rofl

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Cuttlefish

[…]

Team I was talking about isn’t in Platinum, otherwise I wouldn’t have said that.

I know, gold to plat the way isnt long, gave you an example of why you should not judge a team by their ugc scores, skill gap too big.

Setlet

Ins’t there a highlander version of this thread? Go use it instead.

Python

Quoted from Setlet

this is it

Meeto

Quoted from Max

[…]

The reason nobody cares is because you posted a massive wall of text, that was nothing but you rubbing your ego. I’m pretty sure them being in Div 2 wasn’t all because of you.

Last edited by Meeto,

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

The reason nobody cares is because you posted a massive wall of text, that was nothing but you rubbing your ego. I’m pretty sure them being in Div 2 wasn’t all because of you.

If telling everything what happened is rubbing my ego then yes I did rub my ego.

teej!

Quoted from Max

[…]

If telling everything what happened is rubbing my ego then yes I did rub my ego.

rubbing your ego so much it got rubbed off

Dude if you made that team in d2 why aren’t you in it? 8)

Last edited by teej!,

Max

Fusion

Quoted from teej!

[…]

rubbing your ego so much it got rubbed off

Dude if you made that team in d2 why aren’t you in it? 8)

Because I am not good enough for d2.

That’s why :^)

kzr_

gR.

lovely how div2 is filled with players that got raped by us, players that play now as a team for a couple weeks. after all there’s no point in going 2nd in a group if you can bottom div and then make a team with other players taht did also bottom div and go higher without any effort.

Edit: also Hedo I would like to know when did that super div2 team faced us, I don’t remember players luls

Last edited by kzr_,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from kzr_

lovely how div2 is filled with players that got raped by us, players that play now as a team for a couple weeks. after all there’s no point in going 2nd in a group if you can bottom div and then make a team with other players taht did also bottom div and go higher without any effort.

Edit: also Hedo I would like to know when did that super div2 team faced us, I don’t remember players luls

dont cry doe

Candle

Quoted from Setlet

best comment 2014

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 23 Next »