Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 23 Next »

ondkaja

IKEA

make the season 6 weeks long

san alex

Quoted from Python

[…]

Maybe move a div 1 team to prem and move a team from the d1 waiting list to d1?

+1

Tuto

8-)

DO NOT move a div 1 team into prem, I don’t see any team there even close to being this level. As ondkaja said, make the weeks longer instead, one less played match wont hurt. Don’t ruin the quality in current seasons premiership, it’s good as it is.

Last edited by Tuto,

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]
No

Starting the season with 1 team already dropped in the highest division is terrible in all senses IMO.

protip: move team from d1 to prem, move team from d2 to d1, and move bote from d3 to d2 ;)

“pro”tip?

wonder

MAGDONAL

I can play as last prem div team, me vs 9 should be fair.

Zimmer

Quoted from Tuto

DO NOT move a div 1 team into prem, I don’t see any team there even close to being this level. As ondkaja said, make the weeks longer instead, one less played match wont hurt. Don’t ruin the quality in current seasons premiership, it’s good as it is.

Support this. Every team in div 1 would proberly get rolled in close to all matches.

Dandere

Quoted from Python

[…]

Maybe move a div 1 team to prem and move a team from the d1 waiting list to d1?

People should stop being sniffy. I know that at least one team in Div 1 requested to go Prem after talking to other leaders in Div 1, if people feel they could play that div and there’s available space, I see no harm in letting them try. It won’t “ruin the quality” of Prem, if anything, it ruins the quality less because a dropped team in Prem hurts the league more than an empty spot. Sure, there is a noticeable gap between Div 1 and Prem this season, but I agree with Python and Kaneco as it could also resolve issues with teams being placed lower than the level they can play, being moved up (i.e. How this entire slightly cancerous thread started in the first place), so it’s essentially two birds with one stone. All that’s required is a bit of scheduling reshuffling.

Dandere

Hurts the league more than a weaker team* (is what I meant to say but phone typing is hard)
Also, I’m sure that the team(s) which requested to go Prem would put in the effort to compete (not saying the team name because I’m a good friend)

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

It’s Premtech

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Dandere

Also, I’m sure that the team(s) which requested to go Prem would put in the effort to compete (not saying the team name because I’m a good friend)

ITS YOU ISNT IT?!

Dandere

Quoted from Linus

[…]

ITS YOU ISNT IT?!

Nah, if it was, I’d say it ^^
We requested Div 1 and fought for it

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Tuto

I don’t see the quality of the Premiership being ruined by moving up a div1 team. I think most teams in div1 scrim with prem teams, http://logs.tf/144378

Quoted from Zimmer

[…]

Support this. Every team in div 1 would proberly get rolled in close to all matches.

Every team? You mean your team? ;D

Last edited by Toba,

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Dandere

[…]

Nah, if it was, I’d say it ^^
We requested Div 1 and fought for it

But ye I agree there should be a div1 team moved up. Would suck to miss out on playing a map.

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Linus

[…]

But ye I agree there should be a div1 team moved up. Would suck to miss out on playing a map.

Agreed, it can’t be worse than PG or Legolas last season.

Last edited by Toba,

Zimmer

Quoted from Toba

[…]

I don’t see the quality of the Premiership being ruined by moving up a div1 team. I think most teams in div1 scrim with prem teams, http://logs.tf/144378

[…]

Every team? You mean your team? ;D

We won against KS last season too Toba ;) More then once too, but it dosen’t make you prem. But I would say Breakfast is the team, if any in div 1.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 23 Next »