Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS

Created 1st March 2014 @ 07:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 23 Next »

Kaneco

you people talk like playoffs are kids play, it’s probably an immense amount of work for the admins. If we had playoffs for every single division the admin team would be fucked.

I dont think playoffs (apart from maybe prem-d1) are a good idea

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Kaneco

you people talk like playoffs are kids play, it’s probably an immense amount of work for the admins. If we had playoffs for every single division the admin team would be fucked.

Not really. At least I believe so. Considering there are hundreds of matches being played every season, setting up a couple of more doesn’t sound like much of a trouble.

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Kaneco

I dont think playoffs (apart from maybe prem-d1) are a good idea

No, not really. It’s just something we never really did in Highlander.

Ruskeydoo

GG

Prem is looking very interesting. I suspect this will be a very closely contested season.

inso

itsallgood

frenchies dropped GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Kaneco

Quoted from inso

whyyyyyyyyyyyy :c

Hope they get replaced in time

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from inso

What a shame, it was like the only division that made any sense this season

Python

I wonder who will replace DA!

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Crazyman

[…]Somewhat Henghast, somewhat. But please, preserve your tears, okay.

I’ll have you know I was personally trained by Chieftan U’la Gogongo of the Uchaabi tribe. If you know anything about this most amazing of techniques you will be aware of their name. I have snatched fish from the very paws of bears and walked away. Salmon have been known to stop their attempts to spore at my mere arrival by the river!

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Python

I wonder who will replace DA!

More American teams pls

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from Ruskeydoo

Prem is looking very interesting. I suspect this will be a very closely contested season.

I agree. I hope DA! doesn’t get replaced by a team in Division 1, IMHO no team in Division 1 deserves a spot in prem. Both divisions look good, leave ’em.

Vinny

(è_é)

France < all

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Only team is can emagine worthy of replacing DA atm is another group of freedom eagles. Maybe Spld, maybe a really keen team of good old ruskis could do it, would make more sense to get a new team in rather then screwing around more with the divs, like moving up a div 1 team.

Smartest choice in the end is probably to leave it like it is tho.

Kaneco

Quoted from nijoonen

Smartest choice in the end is probably to leave it like it is tho.

No

Starting the season with 1 team already dropped in the highest division is terrible in all senses IMO.

protip: move team from d1 to prem, move team from d2 to d1, and move bote from d3 to d2 ;)

Python

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]
No

Starting the season with 1 team already dropped in the highest division is terrible in all senses IMO.

protip: move team from d1 to prem, move team from d2 to d1, and move bote from d3 to d2 ;)

Maybe move a div 1 team to prem and move a team from the d1 waiting list to d1?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 23 Next »