Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Robeomega

-nobroder

Discuss

Blitzo

haha

Fuxx

REMOVE

“I’m going to suggest something. I wonder what I should type in order to get the discussion started and the ideas rolling to take it seriously?”

“Discuss”

Anyway though, I must ask… /why/? Why add some random unlock into 6v6? I don’t get it.

“Because yolo” is not enough for me.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

force a nature?
does this mean the fabled return of arx?

Popcorp

Well it’s not that big of an unlock to be honest, because as soon as enemy team finds out that there’s a Spy in enemy team, they just gonna use that and go 6v5 and check their backs all the time, so Diamondback is 1 use only, as soon as they know your team has a Spy, Diamondback won’t be that effective. It’s like Kunai, you do 1 backstab, you’re overhealed and you have like 180 hp, it gives you time to run away

about other unlocks

The Widowmaker – Kinda pointless, doesn’t change game that much

The Concheror – Can be serious factor in Pushes, good stalemate-breaker

The Buff Banner – Combined with Uber can be very devastating

The Force-A-Nature – Might be good on maps with Spires (Process and Badlands) to push enemy off spire

The Loose Cannon – Now THIS weapon can be a serious metagame changer, in hands of a good demoman, can deny Uber pretty easily, on maps like Process, can push enemies away from Last point or Spire, might be pretty OP

Metalworks was awesome, R.I.P Best map :(

P.S: Still waiting for Market Gardener unlock

Last edited by Popcorp,

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Rip best map in s16.

damneasy

WOOHOO DEMO UNLOCKS

Carlos Kaiser

Season 18 is going to have a blacklist, and not a whitelist, calling it out.

taro

Quoted from Fuxx

Why add some random unlock into 6v6?

Why not?

Having a choice is fun.

I think the people who don’t like it just don’t like having to learn something new.

Also it’s not random if it’s balanced. I still think there are several unlocks that are balanced in 6s that could be added on top of what there currently is.

Last edited by taro,

Bonus

Hi Dota.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from taro

[…]

Why not?

Having a choice is fun.

I think the people who don’t like it just don’t like having to learn something new.

Also it’s not random if it’s balanced. I still think there are several unlocks that are balanced in 6s that could be added on top of what there currently is.

I don’t see the point in these spy unlocks. What exactly are the admins intending to do? Make the spy less useless in general 6v6? Because that’s going to require a lot more work than just allowing a couple of gimmicky unlocks and call it a day.

This also raise the question: “If you allow this, why not, X, Y and Z?”

Why would you allow diamond back but not for example the sticky jumper?
Why would you allow the loose cannon but not the liberty launcher?

If this is some sort of slow transition to adapt a more Americanized 6v6 style then at least tell us that so we don’t have to stand here wondering what the fuck you’re doing.

Goat

bobs

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

I don’t see the point in these spy unlocks. What exactly are the admins intending to do? Make the spy less useless in general 6v6? Because that’s going to require a lot more work than just allowing a couple of gimmicky unlocks and call it a day.

This also raise the question: “If you allow this, why not, X, Y and Z?”

Why would you allow diamond back but not for example the sticky jumper?
Why would you allow the loose cannon but not the liberty launcher?

If this is some sort of slow transition to adapt a more Americanized 6v6 style then at least tell us that so we don’t have to stand here wondering what the fuck you’re doing.

tl;dr: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

Snooki

VDOH

In my opinion there is too many unlocks. ETF2L is fun BECAUSE of not many weapons being allowed which actually let everything be equal and only the ones with “skill” as a team and with the weapons can win. With the new unlocks all you need is skill with the weapon (e.g The Loose Cannon) and then you can wreck.

In my opinion this season won’t be that great. Thankfully I’m subbing.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Goat

[…]
tl;dr: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

More like:

tl;dr: WHY WHY WHY WHY

Not necessarily nein, just… why¿

Limp.

EPA

Allow the whip and laser pistol thingy would make 6s fun again, atleast whip

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »