Forum

Good, bad or indifferent?

Created 20th February 2013 @ 14:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

frixx

LG

Quoted from Koala

None of the unlocks takes away skill, demos even have to be way more aware than before and soldiers don’t have to be as phlegmatic as before. But in reality, nothing much has changed. Roaming soldier just isn’t like semi-pocket anymore. And I think people are really over-exaggerating the fact that Escape Plan makes dumb soldiers good, I mean, every aggression now at least isn’t a suicide mission.

^this

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

cool another unlocks thread

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Permzilla

Thought it was relevant since this is first cinnamon season for a million years.

Thought maybe you admins may even like to get some feedback now everyone’s played a few games?

Or is it just a case of whatever prem wants we all gets these days?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Thought it was relevant since this is first cinnamon season for a million years.

Thought maybe you admins may even like to get some feedback now everyone’s played a few games?

the idea is fine, but it will just turn into the same old thread again

Monkeh

You can lock it when it does, thanks for your input.

MEGAMIDDIE

-z snap-

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Permzilla

I think this thread has remained surprisingly civil.

As for the unlocks, I haven’t had much chance to properly get accustomed with them… I still occasionally rollout without one of the soldiers equalizing and stuff.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Casual

[…]

I think this thread has remained surprisingly civil.

As for the unlocks, I haven’t had much chance to properly get accustomed with them… I still occasionally rollout without one of the soldiers equalizing and stuff.

Indeed, they all do for a while! Surprise me though people ;)

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Because a league wide democracy works so well :D?

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from crouton

Escape Plan is still silly.

Yep. So many silly situations. But then again, it is both teams who had to deal with it.

accless

cp_

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Right,
I luv’em unlocks thus far. Although the Boston Basher building still seems off to me, my scout buddies couldn’t be more delighted bleed-jumping around the map and doing some seriously cool stuff every now and then. Escape plan has been okay for me. It’s a lot more rewarding, say, picking up a soldier on badlands last bottom right in a fiercer roamer v roamer leaving you at 5 HP and instead of going ‘Got the solly pick!’, waddling slowly back to the medium health kit while your team pushes and being late to the party, you can do that a lot faster and be back in the fight quickly. I’m also rather enjoying the more dynamic mids you get with two sollies consistently buffed to 300.
Gunboats are fun. Couple situations where I missed the shotgun a LOT but I feel so much more useful being able to go from the flank to the combo to help out without being in need of immediate medical attention.
Haven’t had much opportunity to test the Pain Train, I like how it shifts class roles around a little. Gotta try it a bit more

Last edited by accless,

Monkeh

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Because a league wide democracy works so well :D?

Hey man, I neither said, nor implied, it was a bad thing, was just asking if that’s the way baked butter, sugar and flour mix falls apart these days.

It seems most are happy with the current situation so happy days…Sunday, Monday, Happy Days.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days.
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days.
The weekend comes,
Uber hums,
Ready to ro-ell you.

crouton

LEGO

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Yep. So many silly situations. But then again, it is both teams who had to deal with it.

True. But the worse soldier will use it more, and gain more from it. Levelling the playing field unnecessarily.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from crouton

[…]

True. But the worse soldier will use it more, and gain more from it. Levelling the playing field unnecessarily.

Depends on who you call a worse soldier.

arc

iSlam

gunboats are fun but sometimes really annoying when the soldier is just jumping around doing nothing and in the end runs from the fight ._.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »