Forum

Good, bad or indifferent?

Created 20th February 2013 @ 14:52

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Setlet

Quoted from accless

[…]

While at ~5 HP though.
It’s a giant SHOOT ME sign. I know I shouldn’t be talking since I’m playing soldier and rather enjoy the Escape Plan. But soldier’s that are hurt are easy to single out when they try to escape. That’s the balancing factor to me

I’m so sad that people still believe this is a “balancing factor”

I am indifferent to everything but the Espace Plan, which I hate

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

Here we are half way through the season and i’m interested in what people think of the unlocks now we’ve all had a few officials and pcw’s using them.

Tell the world what you think has made this a better game or what you detest with a passion.

As mentioned before by others, the gunboats haven’t bothered me as much as I had expected. Most roamers still suck (no offense) at bombing meds, even though they now have twice the amount of health. Perhaps they need more time to get used to it, still, I don’t know.

As expected the esc.plan made rollouts too easy.

The B.Basher, at least for us, means having a scout build very often, so a slightly more aggro pocket, which has quite an impact on our general positioning and how our games are played.

None of these unlocks have proven to be rage-worthy. Bring in the FaN! =D

Last edited by Spike Himself,

beach

[DA]
[DA]

gunboats fucking retarded, bombing soldiers are invincible if they’re any good.

everything else good :D

IPZIE

SUAVE

i feel doublejumps for scouts are pretty overpoweres and nofalloff damage for pipes is pretty RIDICULOUS. Also i feel we should play without ubers because they make the game stale.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Good.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

All good apart from the blutsauger, it’s shit

And before someone says that’s not an argument: Why would you add useless shit into the game which people will just have to learn? Cut out the useless stuff and dont clutter the game

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Starkie

All good apart from the blutsauger, it’s shit

And before someone says that’s not an argument: Why would you add useless shit into the game which people will just have to learn? Cut out the useless stuff and dont clutter the game

Have to learn? Useless shit? I don’t quite get your point, it’s not like allowing blutsauger is our way to confuse the newbies again?

rviens

Only useful unlock is the Boston basher, other unlocks take away skill from the game. Also, new meta needs to be created asap, because this is getting ridiculous.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

TEP making bad soldiers look good. As was the case earlier. Don’t really care about the rest, just minor things, but the only thing TEP manages to do is help soldiers who get outplayed or out of position by running at 9001m/s.

Koala

None of the unlocks takes away skill, demos even have to be way more aware than before and soldiers don’t have to be as phlegmatic as before. But in reality, nothing much has changed. Roaming soldier just isn’t like semi-pocket anymore. And I think people are really over-exaggerating the fact that Escape Plan makes dumb soldiers good, I mean, every aggression now at least isn’t a suicide mission.

Last edited by Koala,

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Care to elaborate as to how TEP doesn’t detract skill from the game? It allows you to get into the most retarded situations, and live, whereas before you would’ve just died. And on top of that, it’s an upgrade 100% of the time. Not once has it actually been an issue that you can’t heal a TEP soldier. If it was banned, it would make The Paintrain more viable, which actually has a drawback, and could be used intelligently.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Rake

it’s an upgrade 100% of the time

Not when you taunt kill yourself on the way to mid in an official

Koala

Not that Escape Plan makes you to fly, the guy is still slower than scout.. Gives ability to make some interesting plays rather than just standard static plays, as what I said earlier, every aggression isn’t a suicide mission at least.
Also, both of soldier’s items make him way more interesting than before, couldn’t care less about the class before. Could then just invent a snail in the game straight away.

Last edited by Koala,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

As mentioned before by others, the gunboats haven’t bothered me as much as I had expected. Most roamers still suck (no offense) at bombing meds, even though they now have twice the amount of health. Perhaps they need more time to get used to it, still, I don’t know.

As expected the esc.plan made rollouts too easy.

The B.Basher, at least for us, means having a scout build very often, so a slightly more aggro pocket, which has quite an impact on our general positioning and how our games are played.

None of these unlocks have proven to be rage-worthy. Bring in the FaN! =D

Pain Train best weapon.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »