Created 16th December 2012 @ 14:52

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »

demsii

EPA

Sigh..

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from ondkaja

Of course prem players oppose unlocks. They are the ones who are capable of winning prizes, and since unlocks make the game harder for them because they have to account for different types of strategy that come with unlocks, it would make their place in prem jeopardised if they don’t spend time developing strategies and counter strategies – they won’t get the prizes as easily.

Not that I care about whether unlocks are banned or not, it doesn’t really matter. But some top players are scared of them because they have to adapt to them.

It’s not the adapting. The unlocks wont change a anything in the picking order. If you truly believe this you are delusional.

Anyway, I played enough pugna games to realise it’s really only the escape plan that is fucking aids, at least from the unlocks in the 6th cup. But then again, as a soldier it makes me trolololol when I need to get out after a pick.

Last edited by Koeitje,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Gunboats is fun as hell to play with if you abuse them to hell. Annoying as fuck to play against tho.

atmo

escape plan is way more annoying, hard to hit soldiers up close when they’re skipping around with one (especially MInd)

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

I personally didn’t mind the fact that there were no unlocks in EU.

I see advantages and disadvantages in having them banned or allowed…
For all I care they will be allowed. It will just require you to take a look at your team and see how you adapt to it. To some teams especially, having certain unlocks available to you is a SERIOUS change.

I dunno how far I would mind the unlocks getting though… whether it is only Escape Plan, Gunboats, Basher, Pain Train and Overdose, or if it gets up to the point where Scottish Resistance and Shortstop are allowed as well. I don’t really think having those allowed will make too much of a difference, unless we’ve got some THIEF’s hanging in Europe.

ash

(Legend)
:D

mind + gunboats + escape plan = fml. fuck annoying shit!

Other than that, I welcome the old new unlocks! ALL HAIL THE PAIN TRAIN!

Last edited by ash,

taro

Gunboats are legit, probably most balanced unlock in the game atm. I will quote Monkeh’s quote from the Idea Box which is from an NA invite player:

“Gunboats – I think they should be legalized, they promote jumps, create distractions, and being good with gunboats is a skill. In NA for example, the top soldiers are the very ones that excel exceptionally well with gunboats. Equipping them does not automatically make you a better player, you trade late/finishing damage for mobility. It creates faster pace games, and can create chaos in the right hands, but does not necessarily mean it’s a better option 100% of the time. Most top soldiers in the NA switch accordingly, when on offence, they’ll equip gunboats, but when they’re pushed to last, they switch to shotgun accordingly. It allows roaming soldiers to be a bit more dynamic, it can allow for offensive plays or standard defensive plays. Equipping gunboats does not necessarily degrade the game, as the most important thing about playing the game is timing imo. Also medics will have to adjust and have hyper awareness, I think it will bring a higher skill ceiling for medics as it has in the states, although you may have initial players quitting, you will find diamonds in the rough that truly are spectacular at what they can do at the medic position. Something that brings a fair bit of personality to the game.”

And it makes the soldier so much more fun to play, can we have more fun?..

please?

Last edited by taro,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from taro

Gunboats….
And it makes the soldier so much more fun to play, can we have more fun?..

please?

One soldier’s fun is another medic’s nightmare…or something.

Last edited by Monkeh,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

deal with it

Monkeh

Will do.

Where has this rumor been confirmed as true btw?

Last edited by Monkeh,

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from GeaR

[…]
watching the enemy medic escape you with rocketsurfing.

I dont get how that is a bad thing

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

oh boy, here we go again

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Monkeh

Will do.

Where has this rumor been confirmed as true btw?

Huhy said it in his stream. Huhy is an admin.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]
Huhy said it in his stream. Huhy is an admin.

That is interesting, because as far as I know the decision has not been made yet.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
That is interesting, because as far as I know the decision has not been made yet.

:D

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Next »