Created 16th December 2012 @ 14:52

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I LIKE ESCAPE PLAN CAUSE I ALWAYS OVEREXTEND AND NEED TO GET BACK

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from GeaR

The only true problem with unlocks was really really just the people moaning about them.

Quoted from Koeitje

Oh well..

Tafka

Quoted from Koeitje

comment of the year award winner

AnimaL

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

[…]

Oh well..

? there is literally no link between ppl moaning about unlocks and some unlocks just being plain dumb and not supposed to be in competitive play

Last edited by AnimaL,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from GeaR

[…]
I certainly can remember hearing him say on a stream or something else a few weeks ago that how shit it would be to play with gunboats.

I’m pretty sure he meant that he personally doesn’t want to use them.

Last edited by kaidus,

minimoose

clam down guys

ondkaja

IKEA

Of course prem players oppose unlocks. They are the ones who are capable of winning prizes, and since unlocks make the game harder for them because they have to account for different types of strategy that come with unlocks, it would make their place in prem jeopardised if they don’t spend time developing strategies and counter strategies – they won’t get the prizes as easily.

Not that I care about whether unlocks are banned or not, it doesn’t really matter. But some top players are scared of them because they have to adapt to them.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Eh as long as the philosophy of adding unlocks comes from “this weapon has proven to add depth to the game” and not “this weapon has not proven to drag down the game” I’m fine with it.

I’d hate to see the game boil down to rock paper scissors (has that soldier direct hit? if so-> can’t jump, otherwise-> I can risk the jump, etc…).

Last edited by Casual,

Forsak3n

S

gunboats.

envy

Now you need to come up with the new name for VanillaTV and you’re set.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from envy

Now you need to come up with the new name for VanillaTV and you’re set.

ManilaTV, Admirable comes live to you from the Philippines with a ladyboy on each knee, casting all the best in Asian TF2 coverage.

wai

TEZC
TEZC

unlockkkksss :D:D:D

+1 for Maniltatf2

No, please god no!

Quoted from ondkaja

Of course prem players oppose unlocks. They are the ones who are capable of winning prizes, and since unlocks make the game harder for them because they have to account for different types of strategy that come with unlocks, it would make their place in prem jeopardised if they don’t spend time developing strategies and counter strategies – they won’t get the prizes as easily.

Not that I care about whether unlocks are banned or not, it doesn’t really matter. But some top players are scared of them because they have to adapt to them.

Kaja, pls go
stay go

Last edited by .,

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

[…]

Oh well..

Well, it still is ^.^.

Quoted from Koeitje

I don’t see the problem. That gives soldiers more possibilites, instead of shooting spamrockets, building uber or watching the enemy medic escape you with rocketsurfing.

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]? there is literally no link between ppl moaning about unlocks and some unlocks just being plain dumb and not supposed to be in competitive play

This is true, but let’s agree on that the 6th cup unlocks aren’t plain dumb, especially the escape plan.

Last edited by GeaR,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from kaidus

[…]

I’m pretty sure he meant that he personally doesn’t want to use them.

my stance has always been the same with the unlocks. I dislike the idea of adding more and more of them and having these same debates. So it was either all or none. None seemed easier. In the end thou I couldnt give rats ass, they dont really add or take anything from the game, soldier a tad more fun with escape plan. And yea Gear I can speak for myself so in the future no need to misquote me.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »