Forum

New rules for the next season.

Created 9th March 2009 @ 12:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Darn

rockit like

CEVO-P Rules.
2 official matches per week. 1 Map 2x 30min or first to 5.
Play twice against everyone so the top2-3 outcome wont be decided in the first weeks.
New map for each week, chosen by admins.
Change gravelpit rules, that both teams will be once first to attack. (ABBA)

Poll for this maybe?

xzr

yay for the gravelpit one, dunno though if we need to follow cevo in everything.

And a lot of euro teams are participating in several leagues so 2 etf2l matches a week would bring some more stress. Of course this could force teams to concentrate more on etf2l and increase the league’s status?

Moose

[MIPC]

Well, it would be ETF2L’s loss if teams wouldn’t have time for 2 matches per week since currently other leagues just offer more for the top teams at least. So I don’t think ETF2L can “force” teams to focus more on ETF2L atm. The gravelpit idea is good, I’d probably go with pre-selected maps in the league but 2 maps in one game is fine imo.

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Teams can’t even manage 1 game a week let alone 2. Barely any games have been played from weeks 7 and 8, with some games still outstanding from week 6 and further back. We’re in week 9 now! Most teams are 2+ weeks behind with one game a week.

Also, cevo games are boring. Games are often over too quickly and not worth the wait or coverage. You ask any of the casters, Leogeo in particular and they will tell you that the euro system is much better. I much prefer the ETF2L rules of 2 30 min maps (mostly). If you lose a game its down to your own playing. The league obviously isnt decided early on, as was proven last season.

Yes ETF2L does need changes, I won’t argue that but this isn’t the way.

The gpit suggestion I don’t think you will get many arguments on.

Funkeh

DStM

Gravel Pit changes sound good, dunno about the rest- but what do I know right? :P

Grem

rEJ
TG

+1 for the ABBA setup on gp.

Grem

rEJ
TG

+1 for the ABBA setup on gp.

Qun

GoT<3

+1 for Gravelpit changes and maps set by admins ;)

Waebi

‹Con›

hypocritical, anyone? Gravel is ok, but if you say “maps set by admins” and you’ll have to play maps like Labor/2fort up there in div1, you’ll want the old system back very soon. We all know your opinions about maps, so.

Darn

rockit like

Well you could ask leogeo how much he likes the carbagetime games which are basically over before the halftime.
I prefer the onemap rule, gets you much more focused and would make the league less predictable(playing twice against everyone). Atleast 5-6 caplimit should be introduced to etf2l.

Darn

rockit like

Well we could give a little trust for etf2l admins that they wont pick 2fort.

Waebi

‹Con›

Well we could give a little trust for etf2l admins that they wont pick 2fort.

:D thought so. But seeing different maps would actually be very interesting IMO, not just the 2 best maps all the time :)

M0re

i dont wanna see maps picked by admins as long as fastlane is in map pool. but i like cevop rules and 1map/game system.

Jh

Hey dats!

i suggested the ABBA rule for gpit before season 4 started. funny how it still hasnt been put into effect.

Oggy

Is it pick on the admins week or something?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »