Forum

more non-5cp maps

Created 12th July 2012 @ 17:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Viaduct has always rocked at LAN, as someone said, often goes down to the wire etc.

I don’t know why it hasn’t been tried either. I can see why people have ignored turbine, even though pro/new ruleset would probably make it far better, because it had been given a chance once upon a time. Although, why things like freight come back instead of atleast trying viaduct puzzles me :p

If we only played things that people played in mixes we’d have a 3-4 map pool of Badlands, Gully, Snake and possibly Gran.

Gone are the days where we could pick 2fort ((((

tarquinbb

tc_hydro!!!!

nah… seriously this game needs a PROPER ctf mod, with true ctf rules and not this weird tf2 style ctf.

the differences being intelligence can be returned by defending team and you can not register a cap until your flag is at base. i played UT99 comp back in the day and ctf was always the most enjoyable team format.

obviously you’d need some maps as well, as turbinepro is the only recognised ctf map available… but if the mod is awesome, the maps will come.

Last edited by tarquinbb,

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Nymthae

it was fun back in the days

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Nymthae

you can pick 5gorge in pu2 but only if kaidus isn’t around

Tawks

cp_steel, koth_harvest, koth_viaduct

:))

btw: What happened to croissant? I loved croissant so much :(

Last edited by Tawks,

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Nymthae

Viaduct has always rocked at LAN, as someone said, often goes down to the wire etc.

I don’t know why it hasn’t been tried either. I can see why people have ignored turbine, even though pro/new ruleset would probably make it far better, because it had been given a chance once upon a time. Although, why things like freight come back instead of atleast trying viaduct puzzles me :p

If we only played things that people played in mixes we’d have a 3-4 map pool of Badlands, Gully, Snake and possibly Gran.

turbine is better with pro version but still not fast enough. Its still a massive turtle, and the low ceiling doesnt help

Last edited by Sketch,

Beef

what about koth_”saw”mill without op saws?

koth_lakeside is also a pretty cool map, although a bit too friendly for sn1paz so a pro version of that one?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3