Forum

american highlander nations cup team

Created 20th May 2012 @ 22:11

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Quoted from harbleu

[…]
http://etf2l.org/etf2l/staff/
Ashkan, Beef, irfx all aren’t in #etf2l or #tf2.europe. if they are in some other channel or go under a different alias then please tell me since you seem so knowledgeable o mighty one.

Beef almost always is. He rarely auths so can be found amongst the “regular” users. Usually as Bzzf, Brrf and similar names.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

My IRC seems to be disconnecting randomly, I responded to your message 20 minutes ago, yet I still see you posting here.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from harbleu

[…]
http://etf2l.org/etf2l/staff/
Ashkan, Beef, irfx all aren’t in #etf2l or #tf2.europe. if they are in some other channel or go under a different alias then please tell me since you seem so knowledgeable o mighty one.

Protip: use !admin highlander

octochris

(0v0)

why can’t you just be as organised as switzerland.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

aside from my pretty blatant baiting, I seriously do think you guys need to approach this with more tact. Try keep your ego and bashing comments out of the way and just be civil when discussing things with the admins. Being cocky yanks wont help your cause.

Goodluck anyway.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

*cringe*

Go PM some admins. This thread is awful to read. pls no troll guys

Genmix

bobs

America pls

kaidus

WiK?

I think it’s pretty obvious admins need to change the captain.

More importantly though this thread is fucking retarded.

IPZIE

SUAVE

CanFo usually uses the irc name :g3Rm4nSh3rMaN
RaCios irc name is : l4zyn1gg4
BuffaloBills irc name is : b4ddY_x22

hf

luzik

Suoli
moog

Quoted from IPZIE

CanFo usually uses the irc name :g3Rm4nSh3rMaN
RaCios irc name is : l4zyn1gg4
BuffaloBills irc name is : b4ddY_x22

hf

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha :D:D:D:D good one!!1

Spike Himself

TC

Holy dicks, why do americans have to make a problem of literally everything?

I remember in the Highlander community challenge several ages ago, some american teams joined our european league and cried about how they’d have bad ping on european servers.. Some even demanded to play on american servers xD

Reminds me of that one time when I was crossing the channel (UK to France) and an american couple w/ kids were aboard the ferry; they were asking people where and how to get a hotel in france. It was during the holiday season and it was late in the evening so it wasn’t unlikely everything was going to be fully booked. Upon hearing this, the americans cried “WHAT? WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? WE ARE AMERICAN!!”. I’ve never laughed in anyone’s face for sheer stupidity but I’ve never been so tempted either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnQ-5uFuDtc

Last edited by Spike Himself,

IPZIE

SUAVE

thats political

tbh, I understand the fuzz these americans are making, and we already look like poop in their eyes cuz of the whole esl adventure.

pyyyour

Ugh, Marisa I play for Ireland in 6v6 nations and Highlander Nations, just saying

Buick is better anyway

Hat

dont worry harbleu, i totally got your back brah

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »