Forum

american highlander nations cup team

Created 20th May 2012 @ 22:11

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

m4risa

im getting trolled by euros

nothing new here

i did not troll at all!!
maybe ignore the trolls and stand for ya word?
still the same for now a lot of words…. no action……

Last edited by tizzel,

m4risa

This would be our team;

ruwin / shrugger scout
harbleu soldier (east coast)
enigma / huey pyro
boulder demoman (east coast)
anyone that can track good heavy
omar / oov engineer
brad / buick medic
marisa sniper
stabby stabby / anone spy

Last edited by m4risa,

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from Swifty

In all honesty, you were all pretty bad :/. Considering I was playing on Minimoose’s PC at his house and had to call anty to wake him up 2 min before game started, it’s pretty embarrassing for a team consisting of the supposed “better” american players. Half our team weren’t even playing TF2 actively at the time.

worst post of 2012 award. http://x1b.xanga.com/bd4e044bd2435278776791/m222069350.gif
amount of excuses in this post is off the charts! RED ALERT!

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from harbleu

[…]
worst post of 2012 award. http://x1b.xanga.com/bd4e044bd2435278776791/m222069350.gif
amount of excuses in this post is off the charts! RED ALERT!

I’m making an excuse for gaping XD

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from Hildreth

I won’t discuss applications publicy, but I can assure you we went for the application we felt would be best as far as dedication AND skill level. Granted the team looks a little different to what I was expecting but we can’t interfere with team captains decisions.

The fact you don’t even claim to care is rather insulting to people who do and it won’t overturn any decision made unless you re-think your approach. We’re prepared to discuss it with you but you haven’t done yourself any favours at all.

maybe if you would respond to any of my messages on irc i wouldn’t have to make a thread on the forums. you’re literally always afk whenever i try to message you.

so maybe stop bitching around, sorting out personal problems and form that team?
get in touch with admins( guess they follow anyway) and play it out?

Where the Hell is the Problem?

m4risa

dodging

Last edited by m4risa,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I bet if there was a pyro paintball nations cup and some of the yank ego’s wern’t invited (even though they don’t care about it) they’d still have a tantrum and demand to be be captain, then end up folding anyway 2 games into the cup.

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from tizzel

so maybe stop bitching around, sorting out personal problems and form that team?
get in touch with admins( guess they follow anyway) and play it out?

Where the Hell is the Problem?

team is formed. if you read my post i cant get in touch with an admin because hildreth is the only highlander one i see on irc and he never responds to me.

i just heard there are more admins then just hildreth, maybe rumors, but i really heard about it…. edit: tapley pointed it out!

Last edited by tizzel,

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from tizzel

i just heard there are more admins then just hildreth, maybe rumors, but i really heard about it….

http://etf2l.org/etf2l/staff/
Ashkan, Beef, irfx all aren’t in #etf2l or #tf2.europe. if they are in some other channel or go under a different alias then please tell me since you seem so knowledgeable o mighty one.

Gubbins

Op4

Can the admins just clean this up, it’s embaressing for everyone and I don’t think anyone cares.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from harbleu

you’re literally always afk whenever i try to message you.

there’s this amazing thing about irc

it’s asynchronous

who would have thought

!admin

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »