Forum

american highlander nations cup team

Created 20th May 2012 @ 22:11

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

http://etf2l.org/teams/15243/
is this a joke? i applied for captain and could easily make a better team in 15 minutes. isn’t nations cup supposed to have the best team/players representing the country?
http://natf2.com/topics/5014-usa-nations-cup-team-for-etf2l

requesting that i get captain for it so i can fix this problem.

Last edited by harbleu,

atmo

you can’t have pyyyour back, he’s already declared for ireland!

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Br0nze alone is twice as qualified as you for highlander leadership, never mind sherman_gluck too. Honestly, I’ve not seen you do anything for the ETF2L highlander community at all, but you jump in and expect everything. Quite frankly, I believe you should be banned from future tournaments and leagues.

Trane

Shove it up your weeaboo ass-pipe.

I’ve never been big on the NA scene, but I’m almost certain that both Br0nze and sherman_gluck have more talent in their pinky fingers than you do in your entire body. You, someone who NOBODY has even heard of dare question the skill and talent of the highlander captains? I’m not sure who you think you are ‘harbleu’, but you certainly haven’t proven anything by coming onto the forums and making yourself look like a fool.

Ghent

Team

y4 bl0w

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from Daleth

Br0nze alone is twice as qualified as you for highlander leadership, never mind sherman_gluck too. Honestly, I’ve not seen you do anything for the ETF2L highlander community at all, but you jump in and expect everything. Quite frankly, I believe you should be banned from future tournaments and leagues.

Quoted from Shintaz

I’ve never been big on the NA scene, but I’m almost certain that both Br0nze and sherman_gluck have more talent in their pinky fingers than you do in your entire body. You, someone who NOBODY has even heard of dare question the skill and talent of the highlander captains? I’m not sure who you think you are ‘harbleu’, but you certainly haven’t proven anything by coming onto the forums and making yourself look like a fool.

please no trolling in my thread ty ^_^ XD

screwb

I WILL NOT BE REPRESENTED BY MUSTARD OVERLORD.

THIS IS A OUTRAGE DESERVING OF CAPSLOCK.

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

typical skeej troll

Ritalin

[d¿s]

USA is ez to pick. using people that are active in UGC

scout: ruwin
soldier: harbleu
pyro: pudding cup
demo: unf
heavy: polk
engineer: chimpoo or bman
medic: seabass
sniper: not 100% sure…maybe jjk or jake
spy: jerro, maybe stabby or hei

there might be a few ping issues with a few of these, but you could easily swap players of equal skill that are all east coast

Last edited by Ritalin,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

*ock *ocking anyone?

atmo

jerro da best, only spy with a brain

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

What we need is for Harbleu to assemble his own highlander team, let’s call it “The Union,” and square off against the other American team, “The Confederates.”

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

Quoted from Beater

What we need is for Harbleu to assemble his own highlander team, let’s call it “The Union,” and square off against the other American team, “The Confederates.”

im down for that.

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

seriously though i don’t really care about highlander but i could easily put together a much better team and i don’t want to see some bad players representing the great US of A! going to contact admins on irc about it to see if they will man up and realize they made a mistake and change it (although knowing their track record probably not).

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »