Forum

american highlander nations cup team

Created 20th May 2012 @ 22:11

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Trath

Quoted from harbleu

seriously though i don’t really care about highlander but i could easily put together a much better team and i don’t want to see some bad players representing the great US of A! going to contact admins on irc about it to see if they will man up and realize they made a mistake and change it (although knowing their track record probably not).

don’t believe everything DJC tells you about ETF2L admins.

shouldn’t you email the admins about things like this?

ashkan

What makes you think we want a strong USA? Think about it…

rarecandy

Can’t you settle this like the britts in the last ESL 6v6 nations cup? Teams face off, the team who wins gets to be the “official team”.

choiie

keso

Quoted from harbleu

seriously though i don’t really care

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I won’t discuss applications publicy, but I can assure you we went for the application we felt would be best as far as dedication AND skill level. Granted the team looks a little different to what I was expecting but we can’t interfere with team captains decisions.

The fact you don’t even claim to care is rather insulting to people who do and it won’t overturn any decision made unless you re-think your approach. We’re prepared to discuss it with you but you haven’t done yourself any favours at all.

Miek

prfsnlgmr

Quoted from harbleu

seriously though i don’t really care about highlander

Did you put that on your application too?

Ghostface

spire

Wow what an asshat.

Quoted from rarecandy

Can’t you settle this like the britts in the last ESL 6v6 nations cup? Teams face off, the team who wins gets to be the “official team”.

this, plus if you dont care at all…..wtf?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Miek

[…]
Did you put that on your application too?

bwahahahahhaha

On a more sserious reply:
I dont know much about the na scene, iknow you are a good and respected player over there, im sure you can man up a roster in 15 minutes that can beat the actual usa line-up, but ccan you form a team that can play the whole cup? that can handle the european shedule and ping? if you do so do it!!
Would like to see the strongest US of A team possible!!

though Germany will win anyway :)

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from harbleu

seriously though i don’t really care

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/3520900+_3957b9713337f2d550429c8f736d283a.jpg

m4risa

Harbleu doesn’t care about highlander much in the same way that upper 6v6 NA players don’t care about highlander. They’ll play in a nations cup though since we’ve talked to some upper level highlander and 6v6 players about it. No one in natf2 except for the teammates of the team approve of the team because the team is really bad in terms of skill level and doesn’t represent what the US can do. Besides, look at their roster, they just copied over their UGC team, they’re not even using the best highlander players from UGC.

Can harbleu make a team to face off vs. these players? If they show up and we win it’ll show our dedication to the nations cup and superiority in strength.

Last edited by m4risa,

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Quoted from ashkan

What makes you think we want a strong USA? Think about it…

A strong USA team would get you more viewers and more exposure, so yes, you do want a strong USA team.

AnimaL

Quoted from Hildreth

The fact you don’t even claim to care is rather insulting to people who do and it won’t overturn any decision made unless you re-think your approach

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i think u should rethink ur approach

Last edited by AnimaL,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »