Forum

american highlander nations cup team

Created 20th May 2012 @ 22:11

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Quoted from m4risa

Harbleu doesn’t care about highlander much in the same way that upper 6v6 NA players don’t care about highlander. They’ll play in a nations cup though since we’ve talked to some upper level highlander and 6v6 players about it. No one in natf2 except for the teammates of the team approve of the team because the team is really bad in terms of skill level and doesn’t represent what the US can do. Besides, look at their roster, they just copied over their UGC team, they’re not even using the best highlander players from UGC.

Can harbleu make a team to face off vs. these players? If they show up and we win it’ll show our dedication to the nations cup and superiority in strength.

so…just form that team, play the actual line-up, and then plz dont fold in week2!! ;)

m4risa

The reason we folded was because there was a huge gap between Season 1 and Season 2 and I didn’t check with my teammates to see if I needed to revise the roster which made us unprepared for another season without serious roster revisions. We played perfectly fine during Season 1. I also recall a lot of European teammates telling me “cant play we have a scrim/pcw/whatever” which is totally fine considering how 6v6 is the more seriously played gametype. This is coming from a player that has done a lot more HL than 6v6. I’ve also managed a team in UGC S3 and UGC S5 successfully, or at least until getting banned.

ashkan

Quoted from Beater

[…]

A strong USA team would get you more viewers and more exposure, so yes, you do want a strong USA team.

I’m just messing ;)

I mean, we wouldn’t want some yanks winning an etf2l cup, now would we?

m4risa

i wouldnt want some brits winning one either

Trane

Racist.

Quoted from m4risa

The reason we folded was because there was a huge gap between Season 1 and Season 2 and I didn’t check with my teammates to see if I needed to revise the roster which made us unprepared for another season without serious roster revisions. We played perfectly fine during Season 1. I also recall a lot of European teammates telling me “cant play we have a scrim/pcw/whatever” which is totally fine considering how 6v6 is the more seriously played gametype. This is coming from a player that has done a lot more HL than 6v6. I’ve also managed a team in UGC S3 and UGC S5 successfully, or at least until getting banned.

again…stop complaining and form that team!! play it out! and then prove what you just said……so many words but no action…..

m4risa

I’m not going to make a team if the other team is going to be the one playing, though if an admin or something says that we can play for the spot then sure I’ll make one.

Quoted from Trane

Racist.

part of the fun in nations cups and similar events (not just in tf2) is the playful trash talk between na and eu. too bad we wont be able to talk trash though because even higher level american tf2 players agree the current team is trash.

Last edited by m4risa,

maybe reply to me and not trolling like a butthurted teenaged kid?
form that team and i doubt admins will not sort out a match for the spot….ffs…..

Last edited by tizzel,

Quoted from m4risa

The reason we folded was because there was a huge gap between Season 1 and Season 2

I thought you folded because you got absolutely fucking destroyed by Parrot Gapers: http://etf2l.org/matches/33104/

:S awkward

m4risa

damn i did good that game

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from m4risa

damn i did good that game

Did you? All I remember was egotistical trash talking while your team got gaped :/

may I add

gaped. wide. open.

Infact, it was the easiest game of our season. XD

Last edited by Swifty,

m4risa

oh yeah you’re the guy that kept running in straight lines

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from m4risa

oh yeah you’re the guy that kept running in straight lines

butthurt cuz gaped ???

m4risa

i didnt get gaped, my team did though

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

In all honesty, you were all pretty bad :/. Considering I was playing on Minimoose’s PC at his house and had to call anty to wake him up 2 min before game started, it’s pretty embarrassing for a team consisting of the supposed “better” american players. Half our team weren’t even playing TF2 actively at the time.

Goodluck to the current NA team. Don’t let marisa get you down guys!

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »