Forum

DAT DOUBLE HEAVY

Created 15th December 2011 @ 22:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Slick

Epsilon

amazing game Dunc, and class act tonight.

randa

Quoted from octochris

[…]

nope.

Tu madre es muerde en cama.

schocky

ist doof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Er5LGi5fCQ&feature=youtu.be

they have seen 2 heavies near the spawn. I could have been a spy …

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Mike

[…]

Quoted from schocky

Infused already pulled out at that point o_O

Last edited by Dr Icecream,

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from Hildreth

INFUSED WHY U TRY PUSH OUT WITH 2 MINUTES LEFT?

More like, infused why u do a poor attack on last with 5min left and you’re winning 2-1?

Epsilon would have waited on 2nd that 5 minutes… with 2 heavies!

tarquinbb

if you see illegal class in official play then surely the first thought is that it’s a mistake and you should ignore it because if he does anything with that class then they broke the rules.

you can’t stop simply picking an illegal class 100% of the time without class limit or something.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Seagull

Make sure to have class limits in the cfg! :/

I have asked for it multiple times, but for some reason every time I offer to add them to the ETF2L config, I get told “when has it ever been a problem”.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from octochris

[…]

I have asked for it multiple times, but for some reason every time I offer to add them to the ETF2L config, I get told “when has it ever been a problem”.

Don’t do it, you never know when you have a player who timed, or a demo that went down and you have a last second defense in which a scout assumes his role to sticky the point.

AnimaL

if you do force class limits(which is retarded) then also allow pausing without warning in middle of match cuz someone times out

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from schocky

just made all the whiners look like idiots :D GG

baerbel

trick17
trick17

sportsmanship, thats why tf2 is good.

FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

Quoted from Swifty

[…]

just made all the whiners look like idiots :D GG

technically he span up as a heavy which isn’t possible as a spy

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from FAINTAYDAYDAYDAYDAYD

[…]
technically he span up as a heavy which isn’t possible as a spy

He is just a really good spy!

IPZIE

SUAVE

I really appreciate Infused leaving it like it is and accepting the results after discussing about it in mumble. We have to point out that schocky instantly turned back to spawn when he saw GeaR beeing heavy even so he was spinning what he instantly canceled after beeing aware of the mistake he made. Schockys point of saying that he could have been a spy is invalid since a spy usually isnt able to spin the heavy gun. Obviously caused that whole situation a big distraction for Infused but in the end you can tell that Epsilon deserved to win and that all the Infused member grant them them that. We got entertained very good in 3 intense Maps and we even had some drama going on.Darn would be proud

Last edited by IPZIE,

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from dunc

In the end, I asked the team not to pursue some kind of golden cap thing from the admins because I felt like Epsilon deserved the win. Slick can argue that we had Razorback and GRU equipped (on their server with no etf2l config.. :) as much as he likes, but it’s all irrelevant to me because we were outplayed.

I think the real drama here is dunc’s dire grammar. Is that a smiley with no end bracket or some random colon?????

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »