Forum

DAT DOUBLE HEAVY

Created 15th December 2011 @ 22:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from MIndYe

Also, LOL’d at the whitelist. Tomislav + GRU for s11!

Seagull

32erz

Make sure to have class limits in the cfg! :/

aura

Quoted from djc

[…]

i was told that the admins said the “likely” decision would be a defaulted round (making it 3-3) and a golden cap to follow, but infused decided not to pursue the matter and accepted the result as it stands.

They should get a fair play award for this D:

schocky

ist doof

i wasn’t healed, didn’t shoot and nobody hit me. so gg

GangsterAlgot

Quoted from schocky

You were there man, you were there!

Dummy

Quoted from schocky

to be fair seeing 300 hp on your left/right does affect the game a lot, no matter if hes shooting or not :D

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from schocky

i stood top left and took focus + damage gg

Last edited by Mike,

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Still a major distraction and forcing infused to spend their last seconds calling you out on it in chat afterwards.
Shame for this to happen in the grand final and after your rr.

Last edited by cmd,

poxie

Quoted from Mike

[…]

irish schoolgirl.

dunc

infs
dp.

As I said in IRC..

Regardless of whether or not stefan shot, we did end up being distracted on our hugely important last push and then when we failed we ended up typing for 10 seconds debating the rules (our fault) and wltrs managed to kill Greg as he was typing then again as he was spamming our mumble.

HOWEVER, our map pick was hideous and on Gully we simply threw rounds away to Epsilon – panic got the better of us and they were allowed to really develop their strengths.

In the end, I asked the team not to pursue some kind of golden cap thing from the admins because I felt like Epsilon deserved the win. Slick can argue that we had Razorback and GRU equipped (on their server with no etf2l config.. :) as much as he likes, but it’s all irrelevant to me because we were outplayed.

That’s not to take anything away from us because we played very well on one of our weakest maps (Badlands) and we had such a fucking bad week of PCWs it’s actually incredible :D We’ll be back in Jan, hopefully better than evarz.

GG wp Epsi; despite my Alex Ferguson-esque mindgames I think I always knew you’d win that game!

Last edited by dunc,

2nuts

Quoted from Old_Grandma

I signed quads petition to replay round

Same

poxie

Quoted from 2nuts

[…]

Same

I signed the petition for all of epsilon to be banned from the league.

randa

GG chaps, all you could ask for in a final really drama, comebacks, golden caps it had everything!

Apparently there is a bug when you exec the etf2l.cfg twice it removes the whitelist or something, was also nice not to get mega carried tonight and start playing half decently.

Cu in s11.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from randa

Apparently there is a bug when you exec the etf2l.cfg twice it removes the whitelist or something

nope.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Great respect for Epsilon for rr’ing at the start of Gully.

INFUSED WHY U TRY PUSH OUT WITH 2 MINUTES LEFT?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »