Forum

DAT DOUBLE HEAVY

Created 15th December 2011 @ 22:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

And the good thing that came out of this is that it is now a valid tactic to create mass confusion by running around as a spy disguised as a friendly medic/demoman, to force the enemy team to type and get mad, generate a free pick for a scout, push out and win the round.

Who said tf2 had no metagame?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from SiTeHBu0mbb

Who said tf2 had no metagame?

Shifty

Extremer

Quoted from octochris

[…]

nope.

Yes, at least on Epsi hiperz servers.

Last edited by Extremer,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

the quality of prem comms :D

Gratz to Eps tho, they deserved it.

Last edited by skeej,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Extremer

[…]

Yes, at least on Epsi hiperz servers.

cannot reproduce, must be something on your server.

Bloody hell I go to bed with just 5 minutes remaining and drama happens… Curse sleepiness and jobs!

Looking at Shocky’s video I would say an honest mistake has been made and Infused have been really good sports in all of this showing how awesome the TF2 community is. :)

Last edited by Security,

qkls

qkls

Best tactic ever would be running a heavy and two spies who disguise as friendly heavies in a last defence. The pushing team would then just back out seeing so many heavies and start yelling in text chat.

Sketch

MM

Quoted from qkls

Best tactic ever would be running a heavy and two spies who disguise as friendly heavies in a last defence. The pushing team would then just back out seeing so many heavies and start yelling in text chat.

Causing them to loose a player or 2 to a back stab whilst typing! Like rubbing salt into the wound. I like it. And then we should kick and ban them just for shits and giggles. :D

vani

Bully

The way we will get picks in TF2 will never be the same.

Never.

Damn boy …and just before that (10 mins before the final started) in our Highlander match the enemy team ran a spy disguised as a friendly sniper defending badwater (go figure which the real sniper is) ..and my team went “WTF why do they have 2 snipers” and wasted time making calls on mumble and arguing in chat.

Distractions …first in highlanders then in the final of the final of the final of the premiership finals …damn boy.

Last edited by Douchebag Drake,

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Had we used heavylimit 0 this never would have happened. Just saying..

wpminnows

[PG]

i miss the old ‘disguise as friendly medic and use dead ringer’ strat

biggest problem w/ vanilla

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from wpminnows

i miss the old ‘disguise as friendly medic and use dead ringer’ strat

biggest problem w/ vanilla

wasnt your real name in the killfeed anyway?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5