Forum

cow mangler 3000

Created 10th August 2011 @ 02:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from kaidus

Someone ban this complete fail. It’s one thing to be a troll but another to try so hard and still be god awful at it.

lol, still got you to reply.

kaidus

WiK?

Check some of the shit I’ve replied to and you’ll find it about as impressive as a dick sucked by a whore.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from kaidus

Check some of the shit I’ve replied to and you’ll find it about as impressive as a dick sucked by a whore.

http://i54.tinypic.com/8zg001.png

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

LOL HE TROLLED U GUUUUUUUUYD KAIDUS OOHHHH HE GOT YUW GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

LOL HE TROLLED U GUUUUUUUUYD KAIDUS OOHHHH HE GOT YUW GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

Not really trying to troll just said that his comment was really lame. Or like we say in sweden “FÅTILL”

Anyways, I’m not trying to troll anyone. That’s just you guys who keep yelling at me that I’m trolling all the time wich I’m not I’m just calling you guys stupid and lame, and that doesent make me a troll, maybe an asshole but not a troll.

AnimaL

look in a mirror

Skyride

DUCS

Fantomen is actually Deezer.

BOOM.

ashkan

Locked.
Fantomen: This isn’t 4chan, stop trolling and posting random, and often provocative, nonsense.
Kaidus: Please mind your language. It’s been pretty bad over the past few days. Here are some improvements that can be made:

Quoted from kaidus

CS is a fucking shit game.

—>

I don’t like playing CS.

——

Quoted from kaidus

—>

Have a look at some of the things I have replied to in the past, and you will find that your accomplishment is not at all impressive.

——

Quoted from kaidus

Are you kids fucking stoned?

—>

Surely, you can’t be serious?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3