Forum

cow mangler 3000

Created 10th August 2011 @ 02:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from myrornas krig

[…]

A solider has no problem aginst a sentry today. Why fix what ain’t broken Mr. Fanto?

he is a massive troll

Stairs

-[S2L]

Quoted from Pikachu

[…]

Then get a config.

doesn’t make that much of a difference, those effects are still way too big

Tehgnarr

is good!

I think it’s the only weapon, where I would agree to ban it based on visual annoyance alone.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Andee

S10 –> VANILLA

I wish people would stop requesting dumb random unlocks. It’s already unplayable in a pub, let alone in an official match.

Vanilla is probably the worst thing that could happen to etf2l. All the other tactics with new weapons will go away, the heavy will be useless and I won’t be able to play huntsman in mixes anymore because people will be all like “OMG IT’S VANILLA KOLKOLOLOL” in a mix wich sucks, so we should have some items unbanned and all the retearded banned.

Dummy

anyone who responds to fantomen from now on is a pea brained dumbass, please don’t – it’s pointless. we all know he’s a massive troll, so why bother? can we just lock this thread already? or actually lock automatically any thread made by fantomen? or better yet, give him a permanent ban from the forums because I doubt he will ever contribute anything useful to them?

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Dummy

anyone who responds to fantomen from now on is a pea brained dumbass, please don’t – it’s pointless. we all know he’s a massive troll, so why bother? can we just lock this thread already? or actually lock automatically any thread made by fantomen? or better yet, give him a permanent ban from the forums because I doubt he will ever contribute anything useful to them?

I haven’t done anything bad, I just expressed my opinion on this unlock and why it should be allowed in s10 for some new shit to the soldier.

Last edited by KrullkrigareN^,

ashkan

You are free to express your thoughts on the Cow Mangler, as long as you keep it civil. The thread will probably get locked rather quickly if it derails into a typical, general unlock discussion.

Lateralus

Isn’t it 5000?

kingexe

TSPAG

dh on pls

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from Dummy

Oh the irony. Go treat your cancer, virgin.

choiie

keso

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998577229/screenshot/540650441543086863

^related. Teh actual.

AnimaL

Quoted from choiie

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998577229/screenshot/540650441543086863

^related. Teh actual.

how? would buy again!

kaidus

WiK?

Someone ban this complete fail. It’s one thing to be a troll but another to try so hard and still be god awful at it.

Last edited by kaidus,

NoJu

8D

Quoted from ashkan

You are free to express your thoughts on the Cow Mangler, as long as you keep it civil. The thread will probably get locked rather quickly if it derails into a typical, general unlock discussion.

That’ll get it locked faster? Ok then. Grrr grr equaliser grr angry shitnerds grrr div 6 equaliser mad etc.

ilike2spin

RLM

The FAN should be banned, I hate when you’re medic and the first shot just pops you up into the air and the second kills you, you can’t even uber fast enough to stop it. Really OP gun.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »