Forum

cow mangler 3000

Created 10th August 2011 @ 02:38

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

So yeah I was playing public today and I played abit with the cow mangler 3000, and I just don’t get why people complain about it. I mean, it’s just like a normal rocket launcher almost like a re-skin. Except that extra charge thingy, but that’s just make soldiers stands chance a against sentry guns. So it’s not OP, I think it’s actully quite balanced tbh.

I think etf2l should allow it next season for soldiers, it will be good for some new creative gameplay for soldiers and it will not be the same dull thing all the time.

So, etf2l, please allow this weapon for season 10!

choiie

keso

Why don’t you go smoke weed and play public

safetyheart: <3

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from choiie

Why don’t you go smoke weed and play public

safetyheart: <3

iam pretty sure that he does both already but he needs moarrr

choiie

keso

dawg, I herd u liek pub so we put pub in your comp so you can pub while you comp!

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

I mean, it’s just like a normal rocket launcher almost like a re-skin.

it will be good for some new creative gameplay for soldiers and it will not be the same dull thing all the time.

sense you make none

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]

[…]

sense you make none

I said that explode thingy if you charge it wich is good on sentrys will make some new feautuers for the soldier.

Bonkers

In all fairness this weapon is not op at all. the charge up takes ages to activate giving all classes the chance to either stand around like a retard and die or move and dodge so all this weapon really does is clear the area.
also the weapon itself has a very unrealistic splash area i think it is actually smaller or either seems that way. also i can’t see shit when i fire it as the laser effects are stupidly large. the only real bonus is that if u hit someone with the charge they get set on fire for about 3 seconds and the unlimited ammo.
in a match soldiers not using this weapon should do alot better then soldiers using it.
tl:dr
Dont ban it. you have to be retarded to use it

Sc

2 mouse 2 rockets and i got 1 fps yeah allow it

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110721211906/potcoplayers/images/5/56/Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

(I apologize Ashkan).

Hate the Cow Mangler because of the laser effect. It’s HUUUUUGE and blocks everything.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

S10 –> VANILLA

I wish people would stop requesting dumb random unlocks. It’s already unplayable in a pub, let alone in an official match.

Last edited by Andee,

Sunbather

maksa

Quoted from Hildreth

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110721211906/potcoplayers/images/5/56/Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

(I apologize Ashkan).

+1000

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

Hate the Cow Mangler because of the laser effect. It’s HUUUUUGE and blocks everything.

Then get a config.

n00ne

Quoted from choiie

dawg, I herd u liek pub so we put pub in your comp so you can pub while you comp!

:D

So yeah I was playing public today and I played abit with the cow mangler 3000, and I just don’t get why people complain about it. I mean, it’s just like a normal rocket launcher almost like a re-skin. Except that extra charge thingy, but that’s just make soldiers stands chance a against sentry guns. So it’s not OP, I think it’s actully quite balanced tbh.

I think etf2l should allow it next season for soldiers, it will be good for some new creative gameplay for soldiers and it will not be the same dull thing all the time.

So, etf2l, please allow this weapon for season 10!

A solider has no problem aginst a sentry today. Why fix what ain’t broken Mr. Fanto?

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »