ti.
[PG]

Got it first try!

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

We’re discussing it. Its availability was of course a decisive factor, and now it has become easily attainable as expected.

Still not easily obtainable, it’s still somewhat luck based. Until a decisive recipe is released it’s not easily attainable at all. IMO.

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Daleth

Got it first try!

fuck you :(

Septique

ban the original next season please

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Enef

[…]

Still not easily obtainable, it’s still somewhat luck based. Until a decisive recipe is released it’s not easily attainable at all. IMO.

all right lets go, more emails to valve!

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Enef

[…]

buy it.

Sc

Quoted from Daleth

Got it first try!

same :P

huhystah

someone give me the original

Tehgnarr

is good!

so, does it make airshots easier or not?

it firing in a staight line dead trough the center of your monitor and all.

Last edited by Tehgnarr,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Tehgnarr

so, does it make airshots easier or not?

it firing in a staight line dead trough the center of your monitor and all.

Maybe if the enemy goes straight up, other than that I feel its bit harder. Thou I am so used to the old launcher with the prediction

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Enef

[…]

We’ll keep that in mind of course. It’s kind of the same problem the gunboats used to have.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Ban it, the sound will distract other players and it’s easier to aim with it, why just not allow aimbot and triggerbot aswell?

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from RaCio

[…]We’ll keep that in mind of course. It’s kind of the same problem the gunboats used to have.

Yeah :< if theres no recipe by s10 I'd say it shouldn't really be allowed. I sent off an email though asking if they were planning on releasing a recipe.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
Yeah :< if theres no recipe by s10 I'd say it shouldn't really be allowed. I sent off an email though asking if they were planning on releasing a recipe.

TFTrue.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

TFTrue.

^^

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »