Forum

Don't ban the original next season please

Created 4th August 2011 @ 23:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13

MIndYe

[hePPa]

It’s not easier or harder. It’s different.

Meuki

fleisch!
mods.de

Quoted from MIndYe

It’s not easier or harder. It’s different.

Then people might aswell use the stock RL imo.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Then people should also use stock crosshairs. And stock huds. Cause custom ones are different.

Last edited by MIndYe,

MIndYe

[hePPa]

WTF, double

Last edited by MIndYe,

erratic

Howdeh, get over it, people are allowed to change their opinions if circumstances change.

Its about being flexible, and adjusting to what is the current most viable option, and in this case, alot of people would like to play with the original, seeing that the rocket coming from the right/left, has been an annoyance to a great deal of people previously.

ps. Peace and love.

Stairs

-[S2L]

you’re bad or delusional if you think the original is different enough to be considered not vanilla

stvv

WUL

I certainly don’t want this if we’re meant to be playing Vanilla + Med Locks, even if it is practically the same as the stock RL. All the fucking whining and qq over the unlocks making season 9 so shit to play in, and now this gun comes out and it needs to be added otherwise people will yet again whine and whine till they get their way. I’d prefer if when people say Vanilla + Med Locks, it was Stock + Med locks. If it was just a reskin then cool, but its not, even if the differences are small, its not a reskin. Dont allow it.

vanilla + med lock. gg.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from stvv

I certainly don’t want this if we’re meant to be playing Vanilla + Med Locks, even if it is practically the same as the stock RL. All the fucking whining and qq over the unlocks making season 9 so shit to play in, and now this gun comes out and it needs to be added otherwise people will yet again whine and whine till they get their way. I’d prefer if when people say Vanilla + Med Locks, it was Stock + Med locks. If it was just a reskin then cool, but its not, even if the differences are small, its not a reskin. Dont allow it.

vanilla + med lock. gg.

its a fucking reskin with different position of the launcher, it has no bonuses, plus anyone can get it. so stop the qq about a fucking skin.

stvv

WUL

Quoted from rytis

[…]
qq response.

No, it shoots from the center, didn’t know center = reskin.

randa

Quoted from rytis

[…]
its a fucking reskin with different position of the launcher, it has no bonuses, plus anyone can get it. so stop the qq about a fucking skin.

Shut the fuck up and play with stock then you moron, WOW talk about missing the point…

WLL

Quoted from rytis

[…]

The sound , when you shooooot a rocket is shit sry. Ban it pls

ashkan

Nothing new being added and thread getting out of hand. Time to lock.
Thanks for the discussion and feedback.
Randa banned for a week.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13