Forum

Don't ban the original next season please

Created 4th August 2011 @ 23:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »

Tehgnarr

is good!

Quoted from KrullkrigareN^

Ban it, the sound will distract other players and it’s easier to aim with it, why just not allow aimbot and triggerbot aswell?

it’s sound is a melody written by angels and passed down to man for enjoyment and pure awesomeness, don’t you dare question it.

Last edited by Tehgnarr,

Meuki

fleisch!
mods.de

Is it really that much better than the regular Rocket Launcher? I don’t notice too much of a difference tbh.

IPZIE

SUAVE

dont believe the hype.

Gubbins

Op4

Ban it, the sound will distract other players and it’s easier to aim with it, why just not allow aimbot and triggerbot aswell?

Aimbot and Triggerbot are allowed, no ac team.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Aimbot and Triggerbot are allowed, no ac team.

Holy shit, I better start downloading.

Bonkers

Ban it, the sound will distract other players

this is coming from the guy who wants to allow cowmangler? ……………………………

Kortz

.:ne:.

If you allow original you’re gonna have to start looking at all the other unlocks you know that right? You cant first be VANILLAAAAAAAAAAAAA! And then as soon as a thing that you like come out be like…. CAN WE PLZ HAVE!? DO NOT BAN ITS NOT OP OR ANYTHING!!!!!!

Quoted from Kortz

If you allow original you’re gonna have to start looking at all the other unlocks you know that right? You cant first be VANILLAAAAAAAAAAAAA! And then as soon as a thing that you like come out be like…. CAN WE PLZ HAVE!? DO NOT BAN ITS NOT OP OR ANYTHING!!!!!!

The option to shoot from the left or right is already in the game, why exactly should the option to shoot from the center be banned? Though it should be available for all projectile weapons.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

The option to shoot from the left or right is already in the game, why exactly should the option to shoot from the center be banned? Though it should be available for all projectile weapons.

exactly, I see no reason to ban it.
ridiculous fucking shit, ban the fucking huntman instead. That shit is way to lame, not to mention op at close range. 300 damage in 0.7 seconds = fair? no.

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Pretty sure this is excluded as part of a vanilla rule-set… or am I wrong? You idiots can’t be pleased, one second you want VANILLA (which apparently destroyed ETF2L because they didn’t follow that particular rule-set), the next you want to allow weapons that are apparently not different. Get over yourselves, its pretty embarrassing.

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

That’s irrelevant because every weapon can be used left or right, yet because one weapon shoots from the center it becomes completely understandable to allow it. Get a clue.

Last edited by howdeh,

Dummy

what howdeh said, I’m really dissapointed with some of the people in this thread who are switching sides because they found an unlock – unlock, not reskin, get over it people, it is not a reskin – they like, it’s pathethic.

AnimaL

Quoted from Dummy

what howdeh said, I’m really dissapointed with some of the people in this thread who are switching sides because they found an unlock – unlock, not reskin, get over it people, it is not a reskin – they like, it’s pathethic.

stop mad babe :]]

also its a reskin, if u dont seem to understand it, please quit the game

Last edited by AnimaL,

Monkeh

Quoted from Kvux

300 damage in 0.7 seconds = fair? no.

Does that mean we should ban the sniper rifle too? I hear that does more damage in less time…

What about the backstab, infinite damage instantly, shit man, that’s like WAAAAAAAAAAAAyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYY OP!

ashkan

Please be polite and try not to break any rules: http://etf2l.org/rules/rules/
Consider this a warning, so any rule breaks will immediately lead to bans.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

The Original is not a simple reskin. It fires from the centre.

If you are crying for vanilla to be played in this league, then don’t start crying that you suddenly want an unlock arguing that it is ‘almost’ the same. There are lots of unlocks that have very subtle, non-game changing attributes that are also banned. Where do you draw the line?

If you do not want vanilla TF2, then by all means, the Original should be a weapon that is allowed, but then so should several others.

Also, the centre shooting is not the only difference with the gun. One of the reasons why I like using that new sniper rifle is because of the different sound it makes. When I fire the original sniper rifle, I get a single shot before the whole enemy team realises there is a sniper shooting at them. People are very aware of the distinct sound the sniper rifle makes. With the new sniper rifle, I often get several shots off before the enemy starts taking cover or pressuring me simply because they haven’t registered in their heads the sound of the new sniper rifle. It makes up for the gun sucking.

With the original, it’s the same. You often here a soldier rocket jumping from around a corner, and you react accordingly. With the difference in sound, it might not registered in your head that a soldier is rocket jumping at you from behind. The sound is closer to the sound of an explosion, rather than the sound of a weapon firing.

None of that is a big deal of course… but the gun is not simply a reskin.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »