Forum

Don't ban the original next season please

Created 4th August 2011 @ 23:03

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

Vince

BiG

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

The mechanics of rocket jumping don’t change, the only thing that changes is how you place your rocket for a jump. Once you get used to it it’s no different.

That once you get used to it is the point. Of course it’s the same mechanic, but you have to execute it differently.

Anyway, we should be pushing for a way of getting that rocker launcher without buying quake on steam.

SteveyJJ

CoWC

Quoted from Vince

[…]

Anyway, we should be pushing for a way of getting that rocker launcher without buying quake on steam.

Should also push to have centred projectiles as a selectable option for all projectile weapons.

Vince

BiG

That’s actually better :D

Last edited by Vince,

Ghent

Team

Quoted from SteveyJJ

[…]

Should also push to have centred projectiles as a selectable option for all projectile weapons.

Would be be good as an mp_tournament cvar.

AnAkkk

If anyone wants more quake style stuff:

87.98.155.102:27025 [ESL.eu] Public Server #2 – Powered by redCore.fr

You can now bunnyhop. Type !autobh on to enable auto bunnyhop.
For these who already tested it yesterday, scout double jump is fixed and the doors will not block you any more if you are going through them quite fast while bunny hopping.

You can also get the original for these who haven’t seen the other post. Type !original on and go to the resupply.

IPZIE

SUAVE

*sniff* *sniff* bandwagon.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from AnAkkk

If anyone wants more quake style stuff:

87.98.155.102:27025 [ESL.eu] Public Server #2 – Powered by redCore.fr

You can now bunnyhop. Type !autobh on to enable auto bunnyhop.
For these who already tested it yesterday, scout double jump is fixed and the doors will not block you any more if you are going through them quite fast while bunny hopping.

You can also get the original for these who haven’t seen the other post. Type !original on and go to the resupply.

thanks for fixing the scout double jump, and wow I was spending half an hour trying to figure out why my bunny hopping wasn’t doing anything when it worked for others :D:D:D:D

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Ghent

[…]
Would be be good as an mp_tournament cvar.

so let’s all email valve then? ^^

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]
so let’s all email valve then? ^^

I just did, guys email valve – no matter how small the email the more support the better. Heres a link to email them: http://www.valvesoftware.com/email.php

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

other then sounding cooler. I really don’t see why you guys jizzing over the fact it shoots forward, it feels pretty much the same as the normal rl.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from lolage

[…]

I just did, guys email valve – no matter how small the email the more support the better. Heres a link to email them: http://www.valvesoftware.com/email.php

done. come on guys all of you wanting the original in this thread, send an email wishing for some sort of option to fire from the center with projectiles. gogo!

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Done.

E: Got an answer.

Hi.

I know you are probably very busy and will most likely not answer this e-mail, but I’m interested about Valves decision to make an unlock for center fired rockets. As far as I know there’s no other way of getting the Original yet but to buy Quake 4 on Steam. As a full time student I don’t have much spare money on me and that’s why I have to wait for it to become craftable. But it crossed my mind as it has crossed the minds of many other players. When will the Original become craftable or a style for the Rocket Launcher to make in center on the screen. As a long time Quake Live player this would immersively help my game and also ease the first gap of other Quake players to start playing TF2.

Also, I hope there will be a way to make the Granade Launcher and Sticky Launcher centered too.

Cheers, MInd

The Original will become craftable, purchasable, and added to the random drop lists when the QuakeCon promotion ends.

Robin

Last edited by MIndYe,

Ghostface

spire

I like how he totally answered the center viewmodel part.

AnAkkk

It’s possible to make the grenade launcher and stickybomb launcher centered with TFTrue I guess. It would look like the grenades wouldn’t come from the weapon though.

JustMoose

.:ne:.

Quoted from Sketch

[…]

THIS IS THE MOST VANILLA WEAPON IN TF2. IT CANT BE BANNED IN VANILLA PLAY! ITS TOO VANILLA!

So you’re saying that the default flavor of TF2 is quake? sense does not make any

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »